Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also only put the tag on one story so when the first story dropped off the rest remained with no ad or gifted marked.....

My disdain for her grows and grows, she is so entitled, does not know what it is to work hard, has most of her life #gifted and provides such lacklustre coverage, she has no passion for what she’s doing, isn’t growing or developing and everything is a problem. I recall in some of her footage about her home particularly in her lounge she clearly didnt like some of the stuff that she’s been given, I remember her being really sniffy about her sofa..... how long are brands going to put up with her ungrateful behaviour.....
About 95% of the atrocious decor that was featured in Lily's latest snooze fest was #kindlygifted. No wonder she threw a conniption fit about the new ad guidelines. I must admit that out of all the influencers I watch, Lily has got to be the one with the ugliest taste in home decorating. I don't mind the blue color in her kitchen as it's a bigger space. But they then carried it into their small livingroom and it makes that little area feel dark, cramped, and uninviting. Kind of like Lily's personality. Then she has a pair of mismatched sofas, accents in every color, and that hideous giraffe table. What the actual f*ck? Aren't your tastes suppose to improve as you climb the property ladder? Their old apartment was small, but it was such a bright, light, and refreshing space. Then there is this new house that feels like a cave within a dungeon. I kind of get the feeling they aren't going to stay in that house long. It's really tiny and unless they plan on stopping after two kids, they don't have the space.

Reactions: 1
Kinda like her personality!!! You’re a genius I lolled hahahahaha!!! I actually am surprised as Zoe who’s new money had better decor than lily who was born into money. Must be the hired designer

I know it’s cliche but what’s wrong with buying the baby some nice colourful items not just grey/white etc
That poor baby will be dressed as drab as her

Reactions: 3
I know it’s cliche but what’s wrong with buying the baby some nice colourful items not just grey/white etc
That poor baby will be dressed as drab as her
She's done mini clothing hauls in some of her weeklys. There were a fair amount of grey items, but she also had lots of yellows, blues, corals. Before she even started trying for a child she said she didn't subscribe to the idea of pink for girls and blue for boys. That's probably the only thing I like about her. Plus her favorite color is blue. You may have noticed. ;) I'm not surprised her daughter isn't going to be decked out in obnoxious frilly colors. It's just not Lily's thing. With the exception of the coral colored items (not really my style) I've loved some of the stuff she picked out. Plus, for the first year the kid is going to live in onesies anyways.

These weekly round ups whatevers are the WORST. Is there anything that isn’t ‘pr gifted’ or an affiliate link?

It’s the way she says PR gift that does my head in. We all know it’s gifted. Just say gifted- even though almost everything is gifted.

She is not enjoying pregnancy though is she, she’s gonna struggle when this baby is here

Reactions: 4
Have you seen the disclaimers on her videos? A huge list of affiliate links and gifted and discounted products in her living room tour and then rather idiotically she states "Disclaimer: This video is not an advertisement" at the end. Every affiliate link is an AD Lily, every gifted product you show on your youtube channel is an an advertisement feature for that brand. She did a long moany story the other day about the fact that work she is being offered is different now compared to work she was offered previously. Probably because she is being offered mainly baby stuff to promote which is hardly surprising because that's all she ever talks about. Bouncing on my ball, yawn, too tired because I'm pregnant, yawn, this is my new buggy, yawn. It's like she's the first woman to ever get pregnant (although RVK Loves is giving her a good run for her money)

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the disclaimers on her videos? A huge list of affiliate links and gifted and discounted products in her living room tour and then rather idiotically she states "Disclaimer: This video is not an advertisement" at the end. Every affiliate link is an AD Lily, every gifted product you show on your youtube channel is an an advertisement feature for that brand. She did a long moany story the other day about the fact that work she is being offered is different now compared to work she was offered previously. Probably because she is being offered mainly baby stuff to promote which is hardly surprising because that's all she ever talks about. Bouncing on my ball, yawn, too tired because I'm pregnant, yawn, this is my new buggy, yawn. It's like she's the first woman to ever get pregnant (although RVK Loves is giving her a good run for her money)
I was guffawing the other day at her saying that she didn’t know how to “disclaim” something and being all high and mighty and snooty about having to “disclaim” things, I assume she meant declare....... For a marketeer and almighty snob she doesn’t have a great grasp of the English language!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was guffawing the other day at her saying that she didn’t know how to “disclaim” something and being all high and mighty and snooty about having to “disclaim” things, I assume she meant declare....... For a marketeer and almighty snob she doesn’t have a great grasp of the English language!
And the best part is telling that it is not to “confuse” her followers... 🙄 like the only one confused out there is herself.

You're right - it's awful. I remember years ago her doing a video entitled 'Disappointed products'. She kept saying it throughout the vid too. Silly mare meant 'disappointing'. A primary school aged kid could know the difference!
Author, my arse!

• Haha
You're right - it's awful. I remember years ago her doing a video entitled 'Disappointed products'. She kept saying it throughout the vid too. Silly mare meant 'disappointing'. A primary school aged kid could know the difference!
Author, my arse!
Well judging my the reviews, she’s definitely not an author 😂

• Haha
If she goes into the maternity ward, and comes out with just her baby and not a #gifted newborn boy, a blood pressure machine and at least one girl from a set of twins this girl is loosing her touch.
I’m half waiting for Rich to wheel her out on the hospital bed with #gifted printed on her deflated bump carefully hidden behind the babies.😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11

No Lily, it’s because you overuse your straighteners so it breaks off!!

How can your hair only grow in some areas?!

Her hair is terrible! All that heat damage

Reactions: 2
she is so far removed from reality it’s a joke.

Normal lady= let’s get my hair sorted before the baby is born

Lily= let’s get loads of hair treatments done for free but make a snide comment when declaring it about being under no obligation too!

How can your hair only grow in some areas?!

Her hair is terrible! All that heat damage
She's always complaining about something, but her hair seems to get the bulk of her abuse. As a fellow curly haired girl, it drives me mad when she bangs on about whatever sponsored product she was sent, then in the same breath says I can't get my hair to do anything, it's always itchy, oily, etc. Well then stop using something on your hair just because it was #kindlygifted and start putting forth some effort towards learning proper care for your hair type. She could start by not wasting her money in a salon or letting them wash her hair with their shampoos and conditioners. Those products do nothing but strip your hair of its natural oils. Shock and awe, it can also contribute to itchiness and excessive oil production. Considering the allergic reactions she has to some makeup products, it wouldn't surprise me if she was allergic to hair products either. It also wouldn't kill her to give her hair a break from her obsessive need to straighten it. As you said, her hair is just riddled with heat damage.

she is so far removed from reality it’s a joke.

Normal lady= let’s get my hair sorted before the baby is born

Lily= let’s get loads of hair treatments done for free but make a snide comment when declaring it about being under no obligation too!
PR experience 😂😂😂 I’ve never heard such a knobbish thing in my life!

• Haha
PR experience 😂😂😂 I’ve never heard such a knobbish thing in my life!
😂 why does she think that saying something is PR experience or PR gift makes it any different to a regular gift?! Just to make herself sound extra fancy? Does she realise it makes her look like more of an entitled idiot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's always complaining about something, but her hair seems to get the bulk of her abuse. As a fellow curly haired girl, it drives me mad when she bangs on about whatever sponsored product she was sent, then in the same breath says I can't get my hair to do anything, it's always itchy, oily, etc. Well then stop using something on your hair just because it was #kindlygifted and start putting forth some effort towards learning proper care for your hair type. She could start by not wasting her money in a salon or letting them wash her hair with their shampoos and conditioners. Those products do nothing but strip your hair of its natural oils. Shock and awe, it can also contribute to itchiness and excessive oil production. Considering the allergic reactions she has to some makeup products, it wouldn't surprise me if she was allergic to hair products either. It also wouldn't kill her to give her hair a break from her obsessive need to straighten it. As you said, her hair is just riddled with heat damage.
Exactly. As an eczema sufferer with sensitivities to products, I use E45 shampoo and it soothes the scalp and does a decent job of cleaning hair. I do not even entertain using anything else, gifted or otherwise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.