Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her for the first time. A kitchen tour. Decided I couldn't sub to someone who didn't know what a tea towel was called so that was short and sweet.

Reactions: 9
Anyone give me an update on this insufferable bore. I can’t even bring myself to hate-watch, but would love to know if Rich has yet to grow some balls ?

I’m guessing she’s still on the beg, copying anything and everything the other dark haired pleb’s doing and carrying on like she’s the first woman ever to be pregnant ?

Reactions: 5
Anyone give me an update on this insufferable bore. I can’t even bring myself to hate-watch, but would love to know if Rich has yet to grow some balls ?

I’m guessing she’s still on the beg, copying anything and everything the other dark haired pleb’s doing and carrying on like she’s the first woman ever to be pregnant ?
There's not really much to update you on. Her latest snooze fest of a vlog was basically clip-after-clip of her banging on about a photo shoot. She had some sponsor in there as well, I cannot remember who. She's not as whiny as I thought she'd be while pregnant. She's experiencing a lot of growth pains which is never any fun. Some of them can be quite painful and she mentioned she told her OBGYN. But of course they were not concerned. I'm trying not to be too hard on her because this is her first. Plus pregnancy is not always a joyful experience every time for every woman. But she is already playing the pregnancy card. They had a dress delivered for the baby from West Elm. Rich stayed home to collect it because it was a door step delivery. So the delivery guy dropped it off, she mentioned she was preggers, and the delivery guy helped Rich carry it up the stairs. :sneaky: Then poor Rich got to put it together and clean up. He looked exhausted and fed up. I'd feel sorry for him but he knew what he was getting into when he married her. Hopefully their daughter gets a better personality then her mother.

Reactions: 1
Interesting how annoyed she was by neighbor's construction noise considering she put her neighbors through months of it herself.

Reactions: 10
BTW, I found her home on Rightmove if anyone wants to see what it was like when she bought it.

Reactions: 8
Its laughable that she’s done all this house renovation content, as if she has anything interesting to share. She had a project manager and wasn’t even living in the house when all the work took place! They haven’t had to do it in stages, like most normal people trying to budget and save. She has a 50K kitchen (no disclosure of the relationship w the company which is really dubious). The whole house is just standard rich Instagram, copied from everyone else. What can anyone possibly learn from her apart from: have a rich family to start with, pay for everything to be done the easy way, move into a perfectly finished house

Its laughable that she’s done all this house renovation content, as if she has anything interesting to share. She had a project manager and wasn’t even living in the house when all the work took place! They haven’t had to do it in stages, like most normal people trying to budget and save. She has a 50K kitchen (no disclosure of the relationship w the company which is really dubious). The whole house is just standard rich Instagram, copied from everyone else. What can anyone possibly learn from her apart from: have a rich family to start with, pay for everything to be done the easy way, move into a perfectly finished house
That kitchen is 50k??? And all they eat is Hallo bloody Fresh??? Maybe her phenomenal book sales paid for it. Her renovation 'story' is very far removed from most normal people's. Moan about the house. Get it done up possibly for free whilst living somewhere else. Move back in. Moan about it. Film it.

That kitchen is 50k??? And all they eat is Hallo bloody Fresh??? Maybe her phenomenal book sales paid for it. Her renovation 'story' is very far removed from most normal people's. Moan about the house. Get it done up possibly for free whilst living somewhere else. Move back in. Moan about it. Film it.
It’s a herringbone bespoke kitchen - lots of the insta celebs have them, including MOD. She had the ladder built especially and the way all the drawers were build and work are completely bespoke. It’s such a expensive service that herringbone even go and for it themselves (most people buy a kitchen and have their own builder install it). Considering the average kitchen is about 15-20K from places like Magnet, there is just no way that that kitchen cost under 35K, and then they all have top notch appliances like the instant hot tab and all the brass fixtures. Her aluminium doors and windows as well.... plus the wooden flooring! My dad is a builder and works on v rich people’s homes and it’s not unusual to have kitchens that cost 80K-100K so definitely hers is in the 50K range if not more with all the flooring etc. Fine if that’s what people have to spend but the videos acting like that is normal for most people are completely mad. In the kitchen reveal video she’s walking around acting like all these bespoke elements are a normal part of getting a kitchen! I also don’t believe that lily pebbles or MOD/FOD paid the standard cost for those herringbone kitchens considering all the publicity they gave them - they definitely got sweet quotes, freebies included, yet no mention of any #ad etc. She eats hello fresh bc she’s paid to

Reactions: 6
Lily's vlogs are her only content I watch religiously. When they first purchased that house she said they couldn't afford to renovate it all at once. Since it's meant to be their forever home, they had planned on renovating it in stages. At that particular point in time I believe she meant it. Then fast forward a few months later and they are moving into her parents home while the entire place is being remodeled. A lot of people were like WTF? I just wanted to know which companies were footing the bill.

Buying that house, adding an extension, then remodeling it was way more money then those two have. On top of that, her channel just hasn't grown since I've been subscribed. In the last two years she might have gained 30,000 new subs. She barely averages 100k views per video on a good upload. She had to have an in somewhere. Perhaps her parents? I mean let's face it, Gleam can only do so much with what they are given. Lily is not a particularly likeable individual. I'm waiting to see how her daughter will fit in to all this. She's been relatively hush about anything to do with the baby. They are working in her nursery, which we all know will be decorated with #kindlygifted items.

Reactions: 7

Yel

So she's prewarning that lots of gifted content is coming up, but she was going to buy it anyway and she knows her followers don't mind and have been supportive? If she was going to buy it anyway why didn't she just say no to the freebies and buy it herself!

If she doesn't like the word gift why not just say ad as per the guidelines!

Pr discount (in tiny letters) don't you just mean AD?!

All these moans about the rules are giving me the rage, and I've barely seen any as follow them on a rarely checked second account

Last edited:
What does she mean “you guys won’t mind”??? Of course people will mind when someone whose whole life is gifted is given even more free stuff she can well afford herself! While orher people struggle to afford even basic items for their baby! Privileged spoilt madam!

What does she mean “you guys won’t mind”??? Of course people will mind when someone whose whole life is gifted is given even more free stuff she can well afford herself! While orher people struggle to afford even basic items for their baby! Privileged spoilt madam!
Ugh, she grinds my gears so much. The pity I feel for Rich is off the scale ?

Reactions: 2

Yel

It's so manipulative, they're all at it suggesting that anyone that cares about the "silly rules" is not a real fan and some jelous busybody.

Reactions: 11
If you guys really want to have a field day, this a comment she left on Caroline Hirons' Friday video. I fail to see why this entire thing is "so confusing" for her. Bottom line is people what transparency. It's comments like these that lead me to believe that a large part of her life has been gifted to her by brands. I bet she barely pays for anything herself. Picky my ass. She probably sales all the her unwanted freebies online like Rebecca Meldrum. No wait, this is moany Lily we're talking about here. She has an assistant for that.

Reactions: 6
If you guys really want to have a field day, this a comment she left on Caroline Hirons' Friday video. I fail to see why this entire thing is "so confusing" for her. Bottom line is people what transparency. It's comments like these that lead me to believe that a large part of her life has been gifted to her by brands. I bet she barely pays for anything herself. Picky my ass. She probably sales all the her unwanted freebies online like Rebecca Meldrum. No wait, this is moany Lily we're talking about here. She has an assistant for that.

I'm being dim but why should only people with over X amount of followers declare if things are gifted/ads? She really is getting her knickers in a massive twist over something really very simple. And if she is so unhappy with the word 'gift' why not just use the correct term 'bribe'? She really is insufferable. Trying to see these simple rules as a sort of philosophical debate that she is fearlessly tackling. The 'you guys won't mind all my free stuff' is so passive aggressive too. Can't believe ages ago I quite liked her. Greedy woman.

Reactions: 9
I'm being dim but why should only people with over X amount of followers declare if things are gifted/ads? She really is getting her knickers in a massive twist over something really very simple. And if she is so unhappy with the word 'gift' why not just use the correct term 'bribe'? She really is insufferable. Trying to see these simple rules as a sort of philosophical debate that she is fearlessly tackling. The 'you guys won't mind all my free stuff' is so passive aggressive too. Can't believe ages ago I quite liked her. Greedy woman.
I hate the woman but I think I understand where she’s coming from on this one. Not that I think the actual rules are confusing but if I share something on my Instagram (under 100 followers and I like it that way) that a friend has ‘gifted’ me from their small business do I now have to write #ad? My hairdresser quite often ‘gifts’ me a freebie haircut so if I post a pic and tag her (which I sometimes do) do I have to #ad? I’d assume not as I’m definitely not an influencer or doing for a living but there are those very rare people who just happen to have thousands of followers naturally. At what point do they start to fall under these guidelines?

Yel

I hate the woman but I think I understand where she’s coming from on this one. Not that I think the actual rules are confusing but if I share something on my Instagram (under 100 followers and I like it that way) that a friend has ‘gifted’ me from their small business do I now have to write #ad? My hairdresser quite often ‘gifts’ me a freebie haircut so if I post a pic and tag her (which I sometimes do) do I have to #ad? I’d assume not as I’m definitely not an influencer or doing for a living but there are those very rare people who just happen to have thousands of followers naturally. At what point do they start to fall under these guidelines?
The problem I see with that is someone with a low amount of followers could still have something go viral. Small accounts don't really need to worry as the ASA / CMA will only go after repeat offenders and people that do it for a job.

Lily is just looking for an excuse to moan about the "silly rules". She need not concern herself with the rules, just follow them and let the authorities deal with grey areas.

Why do people watch this woman? She's so irritating and dull. Gosh that Kitchen video made me want to do bad things to myself.... well her really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.