Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor woman is run off her feet🙄 I don't know how she does it. Is it a bird, is it a plane...no it's Superwoman, Lily Pebbles 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Instagram stories today with her changing Grey...

Whenever I used to change my baby’s nappy it was always a chance for face-to-face smiles, chatting, and interaction (even in the most fraught of times). As I assume it is with most nappy changing for parents and babies. Makes me sad to see how Lily doesn’t even smile 😔

Reactions: 6
Instagram stories today with her changing Grey...

Whenever I used to change my baby’s nappy it was always a chance for face-to-face smiles, chatting, and interaction (even in the most fraught of times). As I assume it is with most nappy changing for parents and babies. Makes me sad to see how Lily doesn’t even smile 😔

She looked bloody miserable when changing her nappy!

Complaint filed with ASA regarding the fact she hide the word AD underneath the text bar at the bottom of the screen on stories #shady

Reactions: 8
How is everything she says so weird and self absorbed? Suffolk is where Rich is from (I believe) so it’s where his family is, not to mention it’s a beautiful part of England. But for Lily the best thing is tomato juice?!

Yet if you called her on it she’d say it’s obvious hyperbole.

She likes looking down her nose at everything that’s not ‘hers’, it’s so off-putting and ungracious.

14DE239F-F565-4491-BEE7-F3F063AAF49E.png

Another Hello Fresh ad on stories....my god Jesus wept 😑

It really irks me when she goes on about having HF because she’s too busy to meal plan and shop, both her and her Husband work part time ( also I use the term work very loosely with her) she has 1 child, and she can’t find the time to go to the supermarket, she’s so full of crap, she wouldn’t know what busy was, if it hit her in the face!

Reactions: 7
Do you reckon that’s a stealthy paid plug for Big Tom, then? Only reason I ask is it’s “everywhere” in London too, and she lives in London, so why mention it?

Reactions: 1
Do you reckon that’s a stealthy paid plug for Big Tom, then? Only reason I ask is it’s “everywhere” in London too, and she lives in London, so why mention it?

Either that or a straight up request for a case of Big Tom to be couriered to her home address ASAP.

“Oh my god you guys, look what Big Tom sent as a thank you for mentioning them in my stories! How unexpected!”

Reactions: 6
It really irks me when she goes on about having HF because she’s too busy to meal plan and shop, both her and her Husband work part time ( also I use the term work very loosely with her) she has 1 child, and she can’t find the time to go to the supermarket, she’s so full of crap, she wouldn’t know what busy was, if it hit her in the face!
Me and my husband both work full time (plus overtime for him) and we still find time for a weekly shop 🙄

Reactions: 5
This was on twitter today. The penny should have dropped by now for these influencers.. HF is not sustainable

What kind of garbage (pun intended) did they come up with in their response? (I really despise this company. Not only do they pay this little ass working """""influencers""""" to do the bare minimum but also the amount of waste my god 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 i rather buy more food and if it goes bad well at least it is organic and can be used for others things than make kilos on plastic waste)

Reactions: 3
I’m getting seriously bored of her going on about her post-pregnancy body changes now. How much more content is she going to rinse out of it?! it’s even more baffling when you remember that she has older sisters who have been through this, it’s not like she’s been sheltered from the reality of childbirth but she’s behaving like she has?!

Reactions: 10
I’m getting seriously bored of her going on about her post-pregnancy body changes now. How much more content is she going to rinse out of it?! it’s even more baffling when you remember that she has older sisters who have been through this, it’s not like she’s been sheltered from the reality of childbirth but she’s behaving like she has?!

She’s like a dog with a bone on this subject! I agree, it’s getting a bit tedious hearing her going on and on, and on about it!

Reactions: 2
The thing is, she doesn't have any interesting content so that's why she just churns out crap. She can't think of anything at all that's remotely worth watching or listening to 😡

Reactions: 3
Looking forward to seeing what she gives to Anna for her 30th seeing as Anna gave her Lily a £300+ customised cashmere sweater when Lily turned 30. And Lily is notoriously (by her own admission) tight fisted.

(Not saying gifting in friendships should be strictly equal, it depends on the friendship and income disparity etc. But they are in the same industry, must be on similar/ball park incomes etc - a degree of reciprocity makes sense).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.