Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like a dog with a bone on this subject! I agree, it’s getting a bit tedious hearing her going on and on, and on about it!
You know what might help her? Not drinking shitloads of #kindlygifted salty tomato juice in about a week’s time.

Reactions: 2
I’m bored of her content. It’s not relatable as a mum, she gets everything gifted, her husband works part time meaning she gets two days to herself (sorry ‘work’) she doesn’t have a clue how hard some people have it. I find motherhood tough and I don’t have it hard compared to some people. Like a lot of the ‘original’ YouTube gang, they have become stale. Maybe it’s time for her to have a career rethink, or research something new seeing as she’s so good at doing that 🙄

Reactions: 8
She does not make eye contact with that baby once in that nappy change.
Also I can do one in the time it takes her with the speed up. Amateur 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her post baby body woes is her way of trying to look real, down to earth im one of you guys. Bollocks! She lives a charmed life with everything free, a piss easy job of plugging crap, huge family support and a husband who has went part time to help her out. You have no idea what real is, try a 40 hour week in a busy, stressful job with a husband who does the same, average salaries and not much family support and then we can relate!

• Heart
If she’s so bothered by her post partum body then she needs to do something about it! Mummy and baby yoga and Pilates aren’t going to change what you perceive to be wrong with your body, you need to do actual exercise. Stop trying to force your viewers to use your PT friend and use him yourself!
I’d be much more interested in her whinging about how she looks now if she was doing content on trying to fix it instead of a ten minute ad for some crap jewellery followed by wasting a day away from your baby going to Topshop and getting your nails done.

Reactions: 2
Here’s my suggestion for the next thread:
Lily Pebbles #2 all is grey except for red salty tomato #kindlygifted sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do you “find” your own mess? Lily’s world has imploded to the degree that she is now moaning about *herself*...finally.

6E51BB75-5678-4700-BE04-B136D5DD664E.png

• Haha
And why was she 'racing upstairs'? Is that baby on such a tight schedule she will get punished as a mum for being late for something on the schedule? She really is an advert at this point for discouraging people to have babies.

Reactions: 5
Seriously, if that’s what she calls mess she’s got an eye opener coming when she has multiple children and maybe a pet. That ‘mess’ would take 3 minutes tops to sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seriously, if that’s what she calls mess she’s got an eye opener coming when she has multiple children and maybe a pet. That ‘mess’ would take 3 minutes tops to sort.
I would not even have that 'mess'. You know, because I was always adhering to that simple rule of putting things where they belong the minute you need to put them somewhere? Comes in very handy when little children grow up too.

Reactions: 1
All of that would literally take 30 seconds to sort out, but she can't have her precious baby 30 seconds behind on her schedule, so it seems she left it and then came back to "find it" exactly as she left it??

Reactions: 3
Oh god her IG stories today she has been to a Influencer marketing type mini conference and she would so love to get brands together with her/influencers once a month to discuss how they could best work together zzzzzzzzzzzz. Yes more like bag yourself shed loads of freebies/get paid for it and then try to convince Joe blogs to part with their hard earned cash to earn you bucks.

Reactions: 4
How do you “find” your own mess? Lily’s world has imploded to the degree that she is now moaning about *herself*...finally.

Clearly couldn’t think of anything interesting to post that day, maybe this was her (crappy) attempt at trying to be relatable - posting photos of her ‘messy’ house 😂 in all honestly, it’s just made her look like an utter twit!

View attachment 43597

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.