Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about feeling guilty for missing Grey’s first swimming lesson on stories. She’s never going to get that first back & what did she do? Nothing that was that important really! She’d sell her soul to the devil for gifted crap!

Reactions: 4
Thread Name: Misery Pebbles the “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Reactions: 13
I feel like Lily is going to be massively eating her words in a year or so when Grey is toddling around and she realises all this crap she goes on about how Grey gets ‘bored’ how she has to go out to get Grey to nap and how Grey has a super strict routine is a load of rubbish at 4 months old 🙄 don’t get me wrong routine is obviously important but I really don’t think there is any need to be soooo vigilant and strict with it at this point-enjoy the baby stage because it really doesn’t last long and then the fun really begins🤣🙈

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep complaining about her wedding rings being too small, and not being able to wear them? Just get them resized for God’s sake, she can bloody afford it, or is she waiting for some jeweller to gift her a resizing!!

Talking about feeling guilty for missing Grey’s first swimming lesson on stories. She’s never going to get that first back & what did she do? Nothing that was that important really! She’d sell her soul to the devil for gifted crap!

Firsts are some important, like you say, you never get those back! I hope she looks back in years and thinks about the things she missed out on for ‘work’!

Reactions: 2
On her stories today shes talking about going to an industry event with some brands so she can “talk to them about how best to work together because fundamentally the better they know about working with us in an organic and authentic way, the better it is for you guys”. THE BETTER IT IS FOR YOU GUYS!!! What planet is she on?!?! We don’t need her constantly advertising tit at us in an underhand “authentic” way, wow so “organic” thank you lily! My life is so enriched by you working with brands, how will I ever thank you!!! When are these influencers going to wake up and realise how pointless their jobs are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her stories today shes talking about going to an industry event with some brands so she can “talk to them about how best to work together because fundamentally the better they know about working with us in an organic and authentic way, the better it is for you guys”. THE BETTER IT IS FOR YOU GUYS!!! What planet is she on?!?! We don’t need her constantly advertising tit at us in an underhand “authentic” way, wow so “organic” thank you lily! My life is so enriched by you working with brands, how will I ever thank you!!! When are these influencers going to wake up and realise how pointless their jobs are
An 'organic' way would be if she actually paid for products and then reviewed them honestly.

Reactions: 10
In true Lily style she’s on stories talking up how she bought a bag full of Rich’s favourite things from Whole Foods.

Second thing she pulls out is Tony’s Chocolonely which of course she knew about before they became “an Instagram thing”. (Like seriously... get over yourself).

As if that wasn’t enough the varieties she bought were the ones she wanted to try. So not really for your husband then. Good one Lily.

Reactions: 10
In true Lily style she’s on stories talking up how she bought a bag full of Rich’s favourite things from Whole Foods.

Second thing she pulls out is Tony’s Chocolonely which of course she knew about before they became “an Instagram thing”. (Like seriously... get over yourself).

As if that wasn’t enough the varieties she bought were the ones she wanted to try. So not really for your husband then. Good one Lily.
Those chocolate bars have appeared in my local Sainsburies on a promotional special shelf

Reactions: 1
Tony’s Chocolonely is expensive but sooo good! I usually get mine in Sainsbury’s when it’s on offer. Although obviously I’m not as cool as Lily who discovered it before it was a “thing” 🙄

Reactions: 3
Asking for a separate waiting room for her child because she doesn't want her coming in to contact with the great unwashed and contagious public? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Asking for a separate waiting room for her child because she doesn't want her coming in to contact with the great unwashed and contagious public? 🙄
Of course she is! Her insta stories this morning made me so mad. She is extra beggy and moany today... first showing all the free things she receives with affiliate links, because its not enough to receive tit for free but to actually make money from those buying -.- and then complaining because oh my god poor grey cant be amonsgt common folks... so Beggy wants a PR expirience for her daughter vaccinations -.-

Lily if none of those people (who may or may not be sick) be in direct contact with your child and if she is immunocompetent, she will be fine -.- if someome is extremely contagious they are a dangerous to everyone in the room, not only your precious little grey...

• Sick
Of course she is! Her insta stories this morning made me so mad. She is extra beggy and moany today... first showing all the free things she receives with affiliate links, because its not enough to receive tit for free but to actually make money from those buying -.- and then complaining because oh my god poor grey cant be amonsgt common folks... so Beggy wants a PR expirience for her daughter vaccinations -.-

Lily if none of those people (who may or may not be sick) be in direct contact with your child and if she is immunocompetent, she will be fine -.- if someome is extremely contagious they are a dangerous to everyone in the room, not only your precious little grey...

How does she think the receptionists cope with all these sick people waiting to see a doctor must they sit with their faces covered and wear gloves :rolleyes:

Asking for a separate waiting room for her child because she doesn't want her coming in to contact with the great unwashed and contagious public? [emoji849]
I’ve just watched it!! Seriously, you stupid, entitled idiot. Stop wrapping up your baby in cotton wool. We all have to come into contact with ill people! Wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How does she think the receptionists cope with all these sick people waiting to see a doctor must they sit with their faces covered and wear gloves :rolleyes:
Yup. And its like her child its the first one to go. The shock, the horror! I can understand her being worried because its her little baby. But the tone of her voice!! Thats whats got me. Oh dare they make me go with my princess in a room full of people with leprosy and black plague. And she goes "she will probably get ill from those people"... really?! really?! Would love to be a fly in the wall and see the disgusting look on Lily in the waiting room.

Fucks sake. People are dying because the NHS is understaffed and underfunded. But lets spend money on building extra rooms within surgeries for precious Lily. WOW.

Its just a room is it Lily? You moved out of your god damn house during building work. So what would happen in surgeries up and down the land while they build these special germ free havens for snowflakes like yourself.

She's actually the biggest idiot I think I have ever come across. And her snarky stories afterwards. How many people does she know who have had babies both online and in her personal life? And no one else brings this tit up. Because it is downright stupid and spoilt.

Reactions: 7
Fucks sake. People are dying because the NHS is understaffed and underfunded. But lets spend money on building extra rooms within surgeries for precious Lily. WOW.

Its just a room is it Lily? You moved out of your god damn house during building work. So what would happen in surgeries up and down the land while they build these special germ free havens for snowflakes like yourself.

She's actually the biggest idiot I think I have ever come across. And her snarky stories afterwards. How many people does she know who have had babies both online and in her personal life? And no one else brings this tit up. Because it is downright stupid and spoilt.
Well said!

Dont forget this the the same little precious princess who went into labour and in the hospital haul got on top of her bouncing ball with her headphones in and all the nurses went dafuq?!?! and freaked out the otger pregnant women in the room... she is so extremely spoilt -.- everything for her needs and nothing else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.