Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boring vlog. I had to stop half way through it was that dull.

Talking about meet and greet parking like it’s a brand new thing 🤣

I also found it ridiculous that they took a bath seat on holiday but maybe that’s just me.
Not just that, its the fact that she thinks spending +£100 for someone to pick up and deliver the car is like an easily affordable thing. Yes Lily if we all would be so lucky and get everything gifted, maybe we will have extra money laying around for stuff like that. She talks as if its such a struggle for her to travel with a baby. Lily you having a super healthy baby, you got all the baby gears needed and on top of that your whole family was with you!!! If this is how you have to travel to make it work, what are the rest of us going to have to do to survive 🤨

And don't event get me started on the Micralite Travel Cot costing £175 that somehow they purchased one then got sent one for free (ofc). Poor Lily didn't know that the company was actually sending her one but guys its the one that she would have chosen herself! So which one is it Lily, did you buy a cheap travel cot to start with or did you actually fork out the £175 of your own money to get the Micralite Travel Cot? Either way it ended with returning it and keeping the super expensive gifted item...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I go for a walk every single morning with my baby in the carrier and never once have I stood outside my house. She makes mum life look such tediously hard work.
The baby just does what you do at that age 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t have a baby so maybe I’m unqualified to comment, but she said oh I have to stand outside until she wakes because otherwise she’ll wake when we go inside?! I mean...the baby is going to be awake anyway so just go inside?! So strange!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20190916-130908_Instagram.jpg

Why the bloody hell is she always "OBSESSED" with everything😡 She uses that word continually when she wants someone to swipe up. Yes Lily, it is for charity, but you've been gifted it. Would you actually have gone and bought it out of your own money?🤔 Also, note how the word "gifted" is nearly concealed because she's done it the same colour as the background purposely 😡

Reactions: 7
Not just that, its the fact that she thinks spending +£100 for someone to pick up and deliver the car is like an easily affordable thing. Yes Lily if we all would be so lucky and get everything gifted, maybe we will have extra money laying around for stuff like that. She talks as if its such a struggle for her to travel with a baby. Lily you having a super healthy baby, you got all the baby gears needed and on top of that your whole family was with you!!! If this is how you have to travel to make it work, what are the rest of us going to have to do to survive 🤨

And don't event get me started on the Micralite Travel Cot costing £175 that somehow they purchased one then got sent one for free (ofc). Poor Lily didn't know that the company was actually sending her one but guys its the one that she would have chosen herself! So which one is it Lily, did you buy a cheap travel cot to start with or did you actually fork out the £175 of your own money to get the Micralite Travel Cot? Either way it ended with returning it and keeping the super expensive gifted item...
I thought this too. If she already had one she could have offered it to viewers. (Doesn’t have to be straight away because probably last thing on your mind with a newborn.) just greedy and selfish if you ask me!

Reactions: 1
I hate this. Rightly or wrongly I think twice about these charity purchases because so many of them are given to the usual suspects for free. I never understand why they can’t just do an ad for it without actually having received the product... it can’t be that hard. All these products that are sent out for free just makes me think what a rip off all this crap is. Charlotte tilbury launch being another example. Christ only knows what she spends on advertising and events...

Reactions: 9
She’s back begging for freebies to renovate the front of her house! This is not content, this is blatant fishing for free stuff she could easily afford to buy! Does she even own a purse or a credit card? This is abuse of social media and it makes me so angry that they get away with it!

Reactions: 11
Obsessed with the scampandude bag, I would be too if I got one for free:ROFLMAO: Go and buy one then Lily:sneaky:

Reactions: 3
Lily on stories out for a walk with Grey in the carrier asleep but can’t go into the house because the change of temperature and sounds will wake the baby up....Get a grip!!!!
She's like the parents who have to have a silent house when baby is napping... My son would sleep through anything now simply because we had the tv on and sound when is was a newborn.
Grey is going to be one little princess!

Reactions: 7
Lily on stories out for a walk with Grey in the carrier asleep but can’t go into the house because the change of temperature and sounds will wake the baby up....Get a grip!!!!

She’s definitely one of THOSE mums, she has a very bad case of ‘Precious First Born Syndrome’

One of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard in relation to babies/parenting!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve never heard anything quite as ridiculous in my life! [emoji2358][emoji2358][emoji2358][emoji2358]

Facts we’ve learned about “Grey” so far...

1) she gets “bored easily” and looking up at the face of her own mama isn’t enough at the tender age of (circa) three months old, so she requires a front facing buggy...

2) she needs her own chair for baby yoga classes...because lying on her back on a squishy mat alongside all the other babies partaking just won’t cut it

3) popping round your mates for a take away and taking Grey with you requires taking the essentials...wallet, watch, keys, phone, Baby Bath (because bathing her an hour earlier than normal just isn’t a viable option...)

4) despite “sleeping like a baby” the slightest adjustment in air temperature and ambience of moving from indoors to outdoors will be enough to wake her...

Firstly remind me why she continues to post videos up with the AUDACITY to offer parenting advice?! And secondly God help Pebbles when Grey is a teenager!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The temp/sound thing has me baffled. Seriously. Babies are hardy and learn to sleep through all sorts. What do mums with other kids do when their baby naps?!! Gag the other kids?! My babies sleep though my other kids charging about the place.

• Haha
Two children here, both teenagers now. Never ever stood outside of the house waiting for a baby to wake up. Also never sat in a car waiting for a baby to wake up. I do hope Lily sticks to just one baby, she apparently is already finding it hard to behave normally with one, let alone two.

Reactions: 4
I bet her parents, friends and sisters think she's completely ridiculous but don't bother to say anything because she's a moody know-it-all and it's not worth the hassle. The first and only woman to have a baby. Self-absorbed witch.

She seems such a know-it-all. She's over thinking everything. Babies need to learn to be hardy, put up with noise etc, else they will struggle when older if they expect the world to ssssshhhhh! around them. Can imagine Lily knocking on neighbours' doors at 6pm to say please turn off your television, my baby is asleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.