Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily is so excited by her (spon) mattress on her (spon) bed, that she can't stop flicking her (spon) lights on and off (bringing new meaning to the lights are on but nobody is at home), wearing her (spon) T shirt and watching her (spon) paint dry.

Next thrilling instalment is reorganising her wardrobe :sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 4
She got the new bed for free also, still going on about it and tagging the company.

Now she's advertising some £230 Bose sleeping headphones

View attachment 2565
I’ve got this other amazing product that does the same thing to block out noise and such at a fraction of the price. They’re called earplugs. They are really cheap and can be bought from many high street retailers such as Boots.

Does she not realise that normal people who follow her can’t spend £230 on posh earplugs? Oh wait...of course she doesn’t.

Reactions: 3
Well why should she, when she doesn't spend £230 on posh earplugs either?

Reactions: 9
Such a natural advert for the same watch company that everyone else is also advertising. She still isn't using the paid partnership option

Reactions: 1
She still isn't using the paid partnership option
It says paid partnership on her instagram post that I can see?
I don't know why or how she gets so many questions about which watch she wears, she has been pushing Daniel Wellington so surely people could figure it out by now?

I don't know why or how she gets so many questions about which watch she wears, she has been pushing Daniel Wellington so surely people could figure it out by now?
Ah must be my fault, haven't updated the app in a few months. Sorry Lilly!

I think minions just do it in the hope to get a reply. If anyone is that thick I don't think they would be able to complete an online shop.

She isn't even responding to posts singling her out and her sofa ad that wasn't an ad, just posting something to kinda compare herself to a teacher and another post with a kindly gifted bed.
View attachment 2538
It’s so embarrassing when vloggers /influencers try to justify what they do (the lady doth protest too much...)
Sure there’s emails and meetings
We may not see some of that...
Doesn’t stop it being, proportionately, probably the most profitable job compared to amount of work required imaginable in the modern day... Ads especially. I hate how so many of them can’t accept and just embrace it. They struck gold ffs!

^ Big deal with these bloody emails:rolleyes:, that's just a small part of what lots of people at work have to deal with ... and I bet most of Lily's ones are about sponsorships and freebies- such a hassle and inconvenience.

They've never known real life, just a world of tagging a brand for giving a freebie and being paid hundreds / thousands.

Sure there's more to it than that, but espically as they have gleam for negotiations and help their workload is piss easy compared to most adults who only earn a fraction of what they do. They beleive their own hype that they are hard workers.

Yeah they have to justify their existence somehow. That’s why those rare YouTubers who are more self aware and honest can be so refreshing. The ones who don’t make a big song and dance about being busy all the time... but still seem to be making as much money as the ones who do... Funny that.

It’s going to be the longest pregnancy ever. Got the maternity capsule wardrobe to look forward to on Sunday......

It’s going to be the longest pregnancy ever. Got the maternity capsule wardrobe to look forward to on Sunday......
The only time I enjoy watching either Lily or Anna is when they do videos together. They bring out the better parts of each other's personalities. These two would greatly benefit from having a joint channel. They are very much two peas in a pod. They've said they don't see a lot of channel growth, well...

Lol she doesn't get any questions, she lies and makes that the excuse to post yet another watch picture/ad! ?

Just finished watching the kitchen tour and she described how she only has one tap for hot and cold because two just is "stressful" ?‍♀?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That was the most dullsville kitchen tour ever. Geeze, Lily! I had no clue how a spoon rest works.
Talked a lot about it being child-friendly, but then the stove has all those knobs at the front for your kid to turn on.

Whey did she even do a kitchen reveal. FFS we've already seen the kitchen a million times before. It felt like listening to a broken record. Same thing with her good buddy Anna. We've already seen her flat loads of times. We don't need an entire walk thru. Can we say running out of content ideas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.