Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only managed 12 minutes. Geezuz. Women with full time jobs and full blown careers get up and go to work every day with your mild symptoms, Lily! How the heck will you cope with an actual baby when you're moaning about being tired and going to bed at 10.30 instead of your normal bed time?! We're on a packed train going to work while you're sitting on your sofa (probably at lunch time) making a video about how hard it all is for you. Get a grip! (n)

Reactions: 2
Miserablily Pebbles.
The UK’s answer to Colleen Ballinger

The first pregnant women of all time.

Reactions: 5
Thought that was Sarah Ingham.
I forgot her, but the gurus are a league of their own. Miserable-lily would crack her face if she actually smiled.
Colleen has become CRAZY since she got pregnant, I’m almost hoping her boyfriend doesn’t ever have sex with her again because 9 more months of that.
He’s gonna be a broken man.
Lily was moaning about being pregnant from the day she checked her ovulation dates for the first time.
She’s a hormonal mess and she’s about 9 days pregnant in the vlog.
It’s gonna be a long pregnancy for us all

Pass the popcorn ?

Reactions: 3
I forgot her, but the gurus are a league of their own. Miserable-lily would crack her face if she actually smiled.
Colleen has become CRAZY since she got pregnant, I’m almost hoping her boyfriend doesn’t ever have sex with her again because 9 more months of that.
He’s gonna be a broken man.
Lily was moaning about being pregnant from the day she checked her ovulation dates for the first time.
She’s a hormonal mess and she’s about 9 days pregnant in the vlog.
It’s gonna be a long pregnancy for us all

Pass the popcorn ?
Do you want some diazepam with the popcorn?

Reactions: 1
Do you want some diazepam with the popcorn?
I find it makes the popcorn taste weird.
Benzos always work better with chocolate or straight up vodka. ??‍♀
Sorry Lily and Colleen... yet another thing you pregnant heroes miss out on ?

Reactions: 2
I thought Lilly pebbles was this other girl I remember watching, so I typed her into YouTube and it was a different person
Who am I thinking of lol
she had long brown hair, quite thick eyebrows, would talk non stop about periods and other 'shock' subjects to make click on videos. I always thought she was a little Tanya bur/essiebutton wanna be back in the day anyone know who I'm thinking of it's bugging me

I thought Lilly pebbles was this other girl I remember watching, so I typed her into YouTube and it was a different person
Who am I thinking of lol
she had long brown hair, quite thick eyebrows, would talk non stop about periods and other 'shock' subjects to make click on videos. I always thought she was a little Tanya bur/essiebutton wanna be back in the day anyone know who I'm thinking of it's bugging me
I’m thinking her BFF Anna but Anna really only talks about.........
Nope, I’m blank, she bored me to selective deafness.
glossier, Caroline Hirons, Gleam ?!
Definitely nothing shocking or scandalous

The amount of spons and Ads we’re gonna see over the next few months.
I predict at least 3 free buggy’s before the baby is even here.

^ I think you may be right about it being Anna, it fits LittleRoots' description. If so, she called herself Vivianna back then (she had really long hair when she started if this is the person you're thinking of). If so, she still goes on about TMI stuff, thinking this makes her amusing and relatable but it's just annoying imo.

Amelia is a possibility!!!
God she’s annoying. However does anyone watch Lydia Elise Millen? (Gordon now the spon wedding is out of the way...!)
I’ve never see a worse vlogger/spon bleep in my Life.
I can’t EVER see her joining the mummy vlogger life or getting pregnant but it will be interesting to see how much miserablily moans when the actual baby appears ?

She isn't even responding to posts singling her out and her sofa ad that wasn't an ad, just posting something to kinda compare herself to a teacher and another post with a kindly gifted bed.
43305166_403602280179327_8729172191077974652_n.jpg

Reactions: 3
It's interesting compared to her super large font groundbreaking adult feminist children's book.

Couldn’t even get that excited about a free £2k sofa, and then moaned about the legs they need changing! Moanypebbles would be more apt.

Reactions: 4
She got the new bed for free also, still going on about it and tagging the company.

Now she's advertising some £230 Bose sleeping headphones

44869500_356537671559700_6753516728397304804_n.jpg

I'm :sleep: so :sleep: excited :sleep: about :sleep: my zzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry did I nod off for a minute there?

I'm sure her partner doesn't have any problems getting to sleep :sleep:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.