Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks hanging in her IG story today. I wonder how terrible she’s gonna look when the baby is here 😂

Has she bought anything for the baby herself? Her husbands parents bought a flipping high chair (stokke of course because #brand) it just seems that everything this woman receives she doesn't buy herself

Reactions: 5
Her moaning and being fed up on her latest post is just argh. She’s not even at her due date let alone overdue, I get that it’s hard but there are many, many women who would be grateful to be where she is (either due to infertility or baby loss or prematurity) and would do there best to take things in their stride to be so miserable outwardly on a public platform is misguided at best. I’m sure she’s getting many pats on the back for being “honest” but these will also be from people in her very privileged position.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it’s perfectly fine to have a little moan during pregnancy, she has pointed out on numerous occasions how grateful and happy she is to be pregnant and that she’s aware many people would be wishing they were in her shoes. Pregnancy can be tough, at this stage she’s probably exhausted, sore, maybe in slow labour - cut her a little slack?

I’ve been absolutely fine through all of my pregnancies and rarely complained but at 8 days overdue and on day 3 of slow labour I’d have punched anyone who said I wasn’t allowed to moan a little 😂

Reactions: 2
I think it’s perfectly fine to have a little moan during pregnancy, she has pointed out on numerous occasions how grateful and happy she is to be pregnant and that she’s aware many people would be wishing they were in her shoes. Pregnancy can be tough, at this stage she’s probably exhausted, sore, maybe in slow labour - cut her a little slack?

I’ve been absolutely fine through all of my pregnancies and rarely complained but at 8 days overdue and on day 3 of slow labour I’d have punched anyone who said I wasn’t allowed to moan a little 😂
Agree with this mostly, I think the issue is that she's non stop moaned the whole way through! As someone that had a baby 9 days ago I can say with some certainty that her bitching and moaning will be going nowhere any time soon!

Agree with this mostly, I think the issue is that she's non stop moaned the whole way through! As someone that had a baby 9 days ago I can say with some certainty that her bitching and moaning will be going nowhere any time soon!
Yes, it’s the balance and lack of perspective that I have a big issue with.

Reactions: 3
I agree it's the issue that she's been doing it literally the whole time, going so far as to make stories about when she's vomited ( sorry, triggering, for us emetophobes) and how she's texted almost everyone to let them know that she threw up and how that throws a pothole into the day.. Those are just not complaints that it helps anyone else to know and it's been so non stop.

I'll never be pregnant probably, because I'm child free by choice, so I really respect what people have to go through and I think it definitely gives them a right to vent and just break down now and again, it's not an easy job, especially all the parts after it's actually born, but she's just too much.

Reactions: 4
I agree it's the issue that she's been doing it literally the whole time, going so far as to make stories about when she's vomited ( sorry, triggering, for us emetophobes) and how she's texted almost everyone to let them know that she threw up and how that throws a pothole into the day.. Those are just not complaints that it helps anyone else to know and it's been so non stop.

I'll never be pregnant probably, because I'm child free by choice, so I really respect what people have to go through and I think it definitely gives them a right to vent and just break down now and again, it's not an easy job, especially all the parts after it's actually born, but she's just too much.
I am child-free by choice too!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How sorry for herself does she want to be?

Just wait till the baby is here - you’ll be wishing it was back in there. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
11FF6FC1-7ED7-4B46-B285-FE7113CDF608.jpeg

Oh Lily I’m sure you’d be right there asking her was it painful?
is it just awful having a newborn?
Does he match The Hague Blue walls?
Is she miserable?
Is she taking time off work because it’s so hard being in the public eye, like Lily herself knows 🤷‍♀️?!?!?
Is she miserable?
Is she miserable?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has lily actually had to buy a single thing for the baby? Bet she's laughing all the way to the bank

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was just gonna say the same thing.
What pisses me off is how she tries to justify it. No, you’re just lazy and you waited until the ‘right’ brand came to give it for free.

Bet her parents sofa was heavily discounted too

Reactions: 2
My friend actually knows her husband and apparently years ago he like to cross dress🙈
Lilly is as dull as dishwater

• Wow
  • Haha
So Lily as a man pretty much is miserable Lily on a daily basis? [emoji15][emoji15]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.