Lily Pebbles #9 Lily has a no-nonsense attitude, what she needs is a bit of gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets anxiety if she doesn’t have stock cubes & matzo ball mix in her cupboard? Girl please, try living with crippling anxiety where you can’t go out sometimes to buy food 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She gets anxiety if she doesn’t have stock cubes & matzo ball mix in her cupboard? Girl please, try living with crippling anxiety where you can’t go out sometimes to buy food 🙃
But what if Ocado is out....? I mean, what is she meant to do then? Go out shopping? She's a MUM you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna called her frugal?! 😆 Go Anna! Don’t take any of her tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 227783Strategically placed Waitrose vegetable bags in the background. I see you Lily, angling for that Waitrose sponsorship. Imagine being that tight with cash that you don’t even want to pay for your food shop. Oh sorry, it’s not tight, according to Anna in their podcast, Lily is frugal, the most frugal person she knows, quite the compliment there 😂
Is that caption really the one to entice Waitrose to send her a little sponsorship? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi, everyone! New here!!

Not sure how to quote another post yet but the comment that says she is not enjoying it anymore has been deleted, I think. I have never heard her speak in a such sleepy and bored tone before.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I left a comment about the rice reheating thing because I couldn't believe it and this is her reply.

She is sooooo dumb. "I don't know who to believe" -- yeah so make your own opinion! Do some research and decide for yourself!

View attachment 227619

Sorry to be so hung up on this but her claim that it is "really dangerous": what in the world...? Have I (and my parents before that) gambled with my life everytime I have reheated rice?! I don't think so. Rice is something I cook about once or twice a week in my rice cooker so I don't have to make it everytime I want to have some so this is a really ludicrous thing to hear.
Well then I hope she never gets any takeout with rice. They often do not cook your rice at that moment for you.

Reactions: 6
Nice to see Lily is giving Grey that pesto that she said was so old and should probably be thrown out. Poor Grey, as if constipation wasn't bad enough she is now getting dangerous leftover rice and old pesto.

Reactions: 11
Pasta is hardly an ideal meal choice for your child who is suffering from constipation. Way to make the kid bloat Lily. Idiot.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.