Lily Pebbles #9 Lily has a no-nonsense attitude, what she needs is a bit of gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Original title; Lily thinks she has a no-nonsense attitude, what she needs is a bit of gratitude. Thanks icryincoffee 👌🏽

Recap of last thread
- No relevant work worth noting, except her weekly mother’s meeting podcast with Anna, which is consistent. Consistently tit.
-Went glamping in a zoo for ONE NIGHT for her Dads 60th, no mention of Dad on the trip and of course a 30 page insta story because nothing else happens in her little London life.
-Moaned about the weather, stole Greiges fan from her buggy, then ran off to “work” at her dads office because he has air conditioning.
-Flogged an affiliate code for her wedding shoes which she didn’t even wear
-Found out her insufferable attitude came from her Dad
-Jealous she wasn’t there to take Greige out for pick your own fruit day. Mainly because it’s C O N T E N T
-Showed us her shitter 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wait so she went for a pee, and chose that moment to sway in front of the mirror and tell us she had a good night?

I also have a soft close toilet seat. I know, I know, I need to stop bragging.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who do you think sees more of her tit in a week, her toilet or Rich?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Went outside the house, actually out to meet a friend for dinner out, in her Victorian ghost dress. Still can't believe she did that !

Just saw the clip in the bathroom. It really looks like she is getting ready for bed in her nightie . All that is missing is a candle ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
THIS dress omg... if you feel the need to twist your hand against your waist to make it look good then it's a bad dress.

She should just bring it to a seamstress to turn it into face masks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her threads are moving FAST now! That dress is awful. I have a similar body shape to Lily and could never wear something like that, it’s just not made for something with boobs and hips

Reactions: 9
Heyyy my first thread title!! Although it's a shame "mood hoover" didn't make it - can't remember who suggested it but it was a good one! 👍😂

And WHAT was with the toilet bowl?? It's like she took "scraping the barrel" for content a bit too literally and put the Lily twist on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lily needs to realise that ok she's bigger than before baba. Not my opinion she's said it herself. She isn't big though. Why can't she wear a nice short dress. She's got good legs. Or a skirt and a nice top. Why does she cover up in a bleeping moo moo?

Reactions: 10
Heyyy my first thread title!! Although it's a shame "mood hoover" didn't make it - can't remember who suggested it but it was a good one! 👍😂

And WHAT was with the toilet bowl?? It's like she took "scraping the barrel" for content a bit too literally and put the Lily twist on it.
Well done on your thread. 👏
Maybe we can use my mood hoover suggestion in the next thread. Beggles would need a personality transplant for that to be no longer relevant! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
I relate to Lily's lack of style post-baby. I had my baby five months ago. I've gained a little weight, but the biggest change is the general shape of my body. My bum is flat now, my boobs are lower down and my shoulders are more rounded, which makes me look super matronly and 'mumsy'. I've been struggling to find my groove and feel like nothing suits me at all. It's tough!

I'm absolutely no expert in fashion but I do know that wearing something shapeless is going to make you look... well, shapeless!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I relate to Lily's lack of style post-baby. I had my baby five months ago. I've gained a little weight, but the biggest change is the general shape of my body. My bum is flat now, my boobs are lower down and my shoulders are more rounded, which makes me look super matronly and 'mumsy'. I've been struggling to find my groove and feel like nothing suits me at all. It's tough!

I'm absolutely no expert in fashion but I do know that wearing something shapeless is going to make you look... well, shapeless!

Exactly! If you choose grumpy things you're going to look AND FEEL frumpy! Why not try a few different styles and colours! Oh wait. Is she fishing for a Topshop partnership or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get the post baby slump, I really do, I'm experiencing it. However, if I had the PR discounts that Lily has, I would be completely reinventing myself. Once again, she's got such a window here for some good content. Go see a personal stylist, or even an online service, and feed back all the tips. This is how to dress if you've lost your bum/boobs/waist etc. I'd be here for that content.

Unless I've misunderstood her partnerships and she only gets a tiny discount or something, and isn't willing to spend her actual money (likely).

Reactions: 23
Exactly! If you choose grumpy things you're going to look AND FEEL frumpy! Why not try a few different styles and colours! Oh wait. Is she fishing for a Topshop partnership or something?
They all end their partnership with topshop because it is not sustainable and green, so they moved on to other stories and arket which are own by HM lol. I mean, if they say is green is Green LOLOL

You gals are funny on a sat morning!! Have a lovely day ladies! may Lily’s day full of adventures too.

• Heart
  • Haha
I get the post baby slump, I really do, I'm experiencing it. However, if I had the PR discounts that Lily has, I would be completely reinventing myself. Once again, she's got such a window here for some good content. Go see a personal stylist, or even an online service, and feed back all the tips. This is how to dress if you've lost your bum/boobs/waist etc. I'd be here for that content.

Unless I've misunderstood her partnerships and she only gets a tiny discount or something, and isn't willing to spend her actual money (likely).
Exactly, I would find that content so useful right now. Instead all we get is moaning.

Reactions: 6
Well done on your thread. 👏
Maybe we can use my mood hoover suggestion in the next thread. Beggles would need a personality transplant for that to be no longer relevant! 😂 😂 😂
Thank you!!

This whole styling after pregnancy feels like another missed opportunity for content and conversation on women's body and self image. Also I wish this emoji was a reaction: 🤦‍♀️ It's the primary reaction Lily evokes in me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.