Lily Pebbles #9 Lily has a no-nonsense attitude, what she needs is a bit of gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she has managed to pull off what sounds like a subtle dig at Anna + Mark too! People can look young even if they're parents Lils good grief 🤦‍♀️

RE Lily Pebbles Thread 10: I believe it was @Booklover who suggested the iconic "mood hoover" last time round and I think it's time we give it the recognition it deserves!! Soooo I was thinking:

Lily Pebbles #10: Mood hoover, charity promoter, portfolio builder, #gifted professional, but she prefers the original
:love:

Reactions: 1
View attachment 227361Do we think that Lily is getting short of content? 8am on a Sunday morning and she’s talking about some naff Nutella gift she’s received. This was obviously delivered in the week and she’s held it out until today to post. What’s wrong with just having a nice Sunday morning breakfast with the family? Why does EVERYTHING need to be online? Damn girl just put your phone away, your dreary filters give me the Sunday night/back to work Monday morning vibes! Edit to add I’m an hour ahead of London time hence the time stamp at the top 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
But...she does not eat breakfast ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god that’s 15 mins of my life I won’t get back! So my verdict on the fridge video? Another beg for a Waitrose ad and a new kitchen / double fridge freezer! Shame most people can’t see ghosts Lily! Ditch the dress

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh God I can't believe I sat through that video.

Within the first couple of minutes she talks about how she regrets not getting a double fridge freezer like her mum told her to, and is getting a quote to have it done. Lily should not be allowed to do anything in the house, every decision she has made has been bad and has regretted it.

Also, what's the point of going through your fridge if you aren't going to throw away old stuff? Pastes that she said are out of date - why not take them out?

Poor constipated Grey!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she cleaned her fridge for the video? Remember her riveting content previously where she showed her disgusting fridge that had never been cleaned 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Loved the fake shivering from her there. Honestly, Lily, it's really not that cold. I live in London too. Maybe check the weather forecast before you go out, and dress accordingly.
why not wear a proper coat too?! She’s the architect of all of her first world problems.

anyway what she really means is that she doesn’t want to be stood at the play park with grey.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"I don't think you can really reheat rice"

How is this woman SO STUPID omg
This make sense now. When I first saw it I was like, maybe she doesn’t want Grey to eat food that has been in the microwave because is microwave and some people don’t like that. Now you have say so, she is so stupid

Reactions: 2
Love how she now calls the Victorian ghost dress a 'house dress'. Yes, because it should neverrrr be seen in the outside world! 'I know I wore it out the other day, but...' I hope her friend laughed at her, too. It's hiddeous. Even a different colour would not have made a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s 16 degrees in London today, hardly Siberian temperatures
Rich looks twenty years older than the throwback pic because the stress of living with torn faced disaster zone Lily is clearly getting to him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Love how she now calls the Victorian ghost dress a 'house dress'. Yes, because it should neverrrr be seen in the outside world! 'I know I wore it out the other day, but...' I hope her friend laughed at her, too. It's hiddeous. Even a different colour would not have made a difference.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the neighbours thought her home was haunted; especially if they caught sight of that beige ghoul in her ghost dress, moaning away.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This make sense now. When I first saw it I was like, maybe she doesn’t want Grey to eat food that has been in the microwave because is microwave and some people don’t like that. Now you have say so, she is so stupid
I mean... if she doesn't want to use the microwave you can still reheat food using other methods... I think she's just plain dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she cleaned her fridge for the video? Remember her riveting content previously where she showed her disgusting fridge that had never been cleaned 🤢
No, because she is authentic and real, so there was mouldy lemon and ginger, and lot of 'bits' on the bottom....

Umm... sorry, didn't you just the other day post a picture saying Grey is 'An A/W type just like me' ? Surely you have proper coats, or even light jumpers to wear on a slightly cooler day? Yes, it's quite a drop from the start of the month to the end, but dress accordingly, Lily. Surely you're Englishhhhh enough to know this by now?

Also love how she'll now randomly say things like 'If you're Jewish, you'll know' This time about sliced pickles. It's like she's 'come out' and will now mention it all the time. Funny thing about these pickles, I am not Jewish and I always have them in my fridge too because I love them. Like, weiiiird, rightl...? sigh.

In the comments:
" You don’t seem to be enjoying this anymore.Your vlogs used to be so interesting and fun! "

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.