Lily Pebbles #9 Lily has a no-nonsense attitude, what she needs is a bit of gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Lily would use a dull and depressing filter to make her stories even more dull

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just listened to the start of the podcast where Anna is telling about being at the beach and swimming in the sea and then Lily asks about if the sea is clean and that she’s always sceptical about the British sea. Don’t be fooled Lily, the Mediterranean Sea may look clear, but is actually quite polluted.

~ correction ~

She said “English Sea”. @2:25 in the podcast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just listened to the start of the podcast where Anna is telling about being at the beach and swimming in the sea and then Lily asks about if the sea is clean and that she’s always sceptical about the British sea. Don’t be fooled Lily, the Mediterranean Sea may look clear, but is actually quite polluted.
That private education really was a huge waste of money, wasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nooooo! Are you serious!? That is SO wrong on so many levels!
1. What is a "British sea"?!
2. Does she know ALL water bodies are connected so it's not like ONLY trash from the UK floats in there?

You know what, I can't do this any more but WHY does she have to turn her nose up at EVERY BLOODY THING?! Why does she have to put down EVERYTHING someone else does? She's not a bloody mood hoover, she's a joy sucker! The grinch seems friendlier in comparison! It's time for Anna to cut ties how does she put UP with this?!

Reactions: 22
Nooooo! Are you serious!? That is SO wrong on so many levels!
1. What is a "British sea"?!
2. Does she know ALL water bodies are connected so it's not like ONLY trash from the UK floats in there?

You know what, I can't do this any more but WHY does she have to turn her nose up at EVERY BLOODY THING?! Why does she have to put down EVERYTHING someone else does? She's not a bloody mood hoover, she's a joy sucker! The grinch seems friendlier in comparison! It's time for Anna to cut ties how does she put UP with this?!
Sorry, my bad, she said “English Sea”, not British sea. I’m from the Netherlands and I’m not even sure what sea Brighton is on.... is that the North Sea? So in that sense, I’m just as stupid. But I do know the despite appearances, the North Sea is cleaner than the Mediterranean for example.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, my bad, she said “English Sea”, not British sea. I’m from the Netherlands and I’m not even sure what sea Brighton is on.... is that the North Sea? So in that sense, I’m just as stupid. But I do know the despite appearances, the North Sea is cleaner than the Mediterranean for example.
I think it's the channel so it's between the Atlantic and the North Sea I think?

Reactions: 4
Regardless, she likes to put Anna down. Like I say earlier, her 💨 are London 💨 so is better than anyone of us. If Anna goes to Luxury Holiday in Greece, she will be like Hmm I am sceptical of Greece resort because the Greek don’t do Sunday Roast.

If Anna goes to Argentina, she will be Hmm idk, Latin America I fear of Pablo Escobar or blame it on Grey that she cannot now go for holiday

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Regardless, she likes to put Anna down. Like I say earlier, her 💨 are London 💨 so is better than anyone of us. If Anna goes to Luxury Holiday in Greece, she will be like Hmm I am sceptical of Greece resort because the Greek don’t do Sunday Roast.

If Anna goes to Argentina, she will be Hmm idk, Latin America I fear of Pablo Escobar or blame it on Grey that she cannot now go for holiday
As a someone from Argentina, it would be hilarious to her coming to Buenos Aires and get a little taste of our summer weather. But I am also sure she doesn't know how the seasons are in the southern hemisphere and complain about it too cold in July.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As a someone from Argentina, it would be hilarious to her coming to Buenos Aires and get a little taste of our summer weather. But I am also sure she doesn't know how the seasons are in the southern hemisphere and complain about it too cold in July.
Hahaha I'm your neighbour (Brazil) and was thinking about this the other day. I'm sure she's one of those people who don't realise the southern hemisphere has a different season. Also, Buenos Aires is a beautiful city and she would definitely find something to moan about.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha I'm your neighbour (Brazil) and was thinking about this the other day. I'm sure she's one of those people who don't realise the southern hemisphere has a different season. Also, Buenos Aires is a beautiful city and she would definitely find something to moan about.
"I find it so INTERESTING that the Southern Hemisphere is so different from London, we were freezing"
"they don't speak English"
- haha not too sure if you want her there lol

• Haha
Exactly! If you choose grumpy things you're going to look AND FEEL frumpy! Why not try a few different styles and colours! Oh wait. Is she fishing for a Topshop partnership or something?
She has a friend who has styled her in the past, she has access to brands and experiences that us Normals don’t. Anna could help her out since she’s got the mum look down pat. She has all these resources to help her get her groove back, but she just sits and mopes about it (same with the eczema, and the working out, etc etc). She doesn’t want to help herself, she wants someone to do it for her because that’s what she’s used to. And if she can get it for free, even better!

Reactions: 6
"I find it so INTERESTING that the Southern Hemisphere is so different from London, we were freezing"
"they don't speak English"
- haha not too sure if you want her there lol
"We shared a taxi with some other people and they did not speak English to each other, so rude, eventhough we were not talking to them"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

~ correction ~

She said “English Sea”. @2:25 in the podcast.
Goodness Lily! Does she not realise the irony of wondering if the sea is clean from someone who LIVES IN LONDON with all it’s pollution and grime, takes Grey to Camden (one of the grottiest places, sorry if I’ve offended anyone!) and never bloody washes her own hair!! She’s too dirty to be allowed to swim in our beautiful seas, sorry Lily! Stay in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I suppose that's fair. I wore clothes that were basically tarps when I was bigger too. I think what bothers me about lily is that she has access to personal stylists and they're something she can afford if her clothes are bothering her so much - I don't even know if her story with her clothes saying she sees her old self is genuinely a case of her style evolving or her hoping someone would "reach out" with clothes. It's really hard to put that past her. And it's never a case of "oh I like this dress" with her. It's always a what do we think?
Even when she was pregnant she seemed unhappy with her body. Like, how dare my body change and not fit into my normal clothing?!? Wasn’t she super resistant to maternity wear? She could always go and get some of her stuff tailored, but then again that takes work.

Reactions: 7
Even when she was pregnant she seemed unhappy with her body. Like, how dare my body change and not fit into my normal clothing?!? Wasn’t she super resistant to maternity wear? She could always go and get some of her stuff tailored, but then again that takes work.
She can still go into any shop and buy clothes that fit and suit her.

Reactions: 6
The irritating thing is she has endless time and resources to get this right. She could get a personal stylist, she could spend her work days researching what might suit her, she can call in samples from brands and also afford to basically buy whatever clothes she likes until she hits on the right combo. But she still can't figure it out. Makes me wonder what hope have I got, with no influencer connections and only statutory maternity pay coming to an end!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.