Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily, I never shave, never ever. Look at these epilator ads I have been doing for years. I NEVER SHAVE. oh now I do.

Maybe they watched the vlog where she kept telling us all not to look at her bikini line and were like let's send this poor woman some razors. :LOL:
hahahah and she'll still moan when people rightly call her out for it! The bloody duplicity of it all.

Reactions: 3
God, WHAT a brilliant ad that would be!

“You can attach it to your shower in the handy pod... You can set how often you want your vegan blades delivered... You can use it to shave your big toe... Here’s Rich, shaving my muff, as usual!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Didn't she get a PR experience hair removal course at Primrose Hill or something, hence why Rich was shaving her - i thought it was meant to be permanent.

She must be kicking herself that Anna gets Kiehl's and Waitrose & PARTNER and she gets a damn razor, at least it is in pastel colour haha is all Grey's fault

Reactions: 12
Didn't she get a PR experience hair removal course at Primrose Hill or something, hence why Rich was shaving her - i thought it was meant to be permanent.

She must be crying that Anna gets Kiehl's and Waitrose & PARTNER and she gets a damn razor, at least it is in pastel colour haha
Yes wasn't she flogging some kind of permanent hair removal course not that long ago??🙄 She must think her viewers have very short memories.

Reactions: 5
Well done Lily for forcing yourself to go to your £25 a session reformer Pilates class, even though you really don't want to be there!
Yes I am bitter cos I love reformer but no way can spend that much on one class....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Well done Lily for forcing yourself to go to your £25 a session reformer Pilates class, even though you really don't want to be there!
Yes I am bitter cos I love reformer but no way can spend that much on one class....
Maybe she buys in block? I swear this is another beg, she has never link them before but now she is tagging them and showing us that she goes to that studio :rolleyes:
Edit: 100% a beg- apparently quite a few celebrities trained with them https://www.zerogravitypilates.co.uk/zg-celeb-followers/
For reformer pilates, in order to really see the result, you need to go 3 times a week. I am not too sure how committed she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe she buys in block? I swear this is another beg, she has never link them before but now she is tagging them and showing us that she goes to that studio :rolleyes:
Edit: 100% a beg- apparently quite a few celebrities trained with them https://www.zerogravitypilates.co.uk/zg-celeb-followers/
For reformer pilates, in order to really see the result, you need to go 3 times a week. I am not too sure how committed she is
Surprise surprise, it’s another thing Anna used to rave about!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 200148
1) I'm sure on their wedding anniversary last year she said they 'watch their wedding video every year.
2) how bleeping bizarre is it to have a singalong to such an irrelevant song at the end of your wedding ceremony? Unless I'm missing something and Hey Jude is actually a really romantic heartfelt song that loads of people play at their wedding. But it looks like Rich is as confused as I am.
To be fair, I have been to more weddings where they sang Hey Jude. One was where the husband had written his own lyrics and then we all ended singing hey Jude. I think it’s because everyone can sing along and it’s catchy.

This is to address that she is Jewish. I can smell your tit from far.

Give me strength she is going to say how different and unique is her wedding, like she’s not wearing 👠 , play special songs lol...

Also it seems like nothing significant happened in their life anymore, uni, 90s and now wedding....#yawn
That’s the first thing I thought too. With the chairs. Finally she dares to show this publicly, must have been her reasoning. Even though we all knew she was Jewish anyway.

Oh absolutely. I think Anna is generally harmless but they're both soooo out of touch. They got so lucky starting blogs at just the right time to get big, for most of us we don't have as much freedom in what we do in life because we have to put food on the table and pay our rent.
I don’t entirely agree. They started this and continued before they even knew it could become a career. I know plenty of people who abandoned their blogs, so for them to push through and having started purely because they wanted to is some sort of accomplishment. Nowadays anyone starting a blog/YouTube does so with the hope of becoming successful. So their journey is a little bit more pure.

That said, Lily wouldn’t stand a chance in today’s market.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wierd song for a wedding. Wasn't it written after Lennon left his wife for Yoko Ono?

Poobles should take note from the lyrics however. Get over it and move on.
I thought it was written for Lennons son after he was killed

Yes. Paul wrote that song for John's son Jules who was depressed after his parents messy divorce. It's not a romantic song at all.

Ah that's what it was. Great wedding song 😬

The logic about normalising body hair and a razor escapes me. I would have thought not removing hair would be normalising body hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The logic about normalising body hair and a razor escapes me. I would have thought not removing hair would be normalising body hair.
You don't get it because you have never been hairy or had moles. Didn't you know Lily is a mum and doesn't have time? She always told us she hated shaving and now she has been forced to shave! This is because she can't get any of the jobs she wants anymore since she is a mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You don't get it because you have never been hairy or had moles. Didn't you know Lily is a mum and doesn't have time? She always told us she hated shaving and now she has been forced to shave! This is because she can't get any of the jobs she wants anymore since she is a mum.
Ah, yes! I forgot. My bad. I’m also not in the beauty industry, and that’s really rough too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHY is she saying she doesn’t use razors when Rich used one to shave her fanny...??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.