Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, what a great time to talk about weddings when a) big gatherings all forbidden in many countries b) a second wave can come at any time c) many young people have been furloughed or laid off and cannot really even imagine spending thousands of pounds on a party at the moment.

The again, this isn't the first time they talk about a topic they know nothing about. They are both married (and took their husband's last name), own properties, have good earnings and the other one has a child. But then they end the episode about turning 30 with the notion "just do whatever you want and not what society tells you to do". Right, great.
I think the fact they only talk about things in the past is BECAUSE they don’t know enough to talk about anything current. And god forbid they get any expert guests to help. Plus, they seem to think that their listeners (who, I’m assuming are the same people who follow them) want some sort of “behind the scenes/background information” on them. But nothing that they’ve talked about in their podcast is new. It’s all been on YouTube, their blogs, on IG. I know that Gleam was probably like let’s resurrect the podcast, but my god. Have some balls and do something that contributes to people’s understanding of different topics. Do that many people really want to hear two white, well-off 30-somethings talk about themselves for 45 minutes?

Reactions: 18
Going live at 5pm to share what she’s doing to help the industry. I doubt Lazy Poobles is doing anything at all herself!! Except getting more gifted treatments where poss.

Reactions: 8
I know is the early stage - can I prematurely suggest a new thread name
Lily Pebbles - I want to be Anna

Frow is gifted a free PR stay, when will Lily get one? (Part of her to do list today?)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lily’s wedding looks like every other wedding. How deluded and grandiose she is to think otherwise.

Reactions: 21
Lily’s wedding looks like every other wedding. How deluded and grandiose she is to think otherwise.
It's part of her misogynistic "I'm not like other girls" shtick.

She ended up having a barn wedding with fairy lights, wore a white dress (she thought she'd get married in black or a colour other than white... delusional), had her hair up in braids with flowers, did her photos in a field... yawn.

Reactions: 34
Lily Pebbles - I want to be Anna, but I'm a mum :ROFLMAO:
I want to be Anna but no one told me how to do it and now I'm just a mum.

*To clarify, the 'just' bit reflects Poobles take on mum life and not my opinion!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I want to be Anna but no one told me how to do it and now I'm just a mum.

*To clarify, the 'just' bit reflects Poobles take on mum life and not my opinion!
Lol no one tells me how to be Anna, now I am just a whiny mum.

Regarding her laundry, can’t she ask Anna or i starting to think is it a way to beg for new washing machine

Reactions: 5
Lily’s thought of the day 💡: ‘Oh sh!t I’m running out of influencers to copy. I know I’ll copy my mum with the cherries in a bowl. Might even start a new trend!! 😃

Lily, you might want to wash your grimy London cherries before you eat them! 🤢

Lily’s thought of the day 💡: ‘Oh sh!t I’m running out of influencers to copy. I know I’ll copy my mum with the cherries in a bowl. Might even start a new trend!! 😃

Lily, you might want to wash your grimy London cherries before you eat them! 🤢
What?? You have to WASH your fruit? NObody told her!! And she doesn't have time because she is a mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It always makes me laugh when she mentions her wedding dress, which started as an on-trend separate top and skirt, which she then had extensively altered and then sewn together(!) and put a lace jacket over it so in the end it was... a white lace dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aha, finally an ad that makes sense for her: razors.

I've never shaven in my life (I'm Asian, I barely have any hair), so maybe this is a very dumb question but aren't razor blades "vegan" in the first place? Aren't they just metal? Metal isn't vegan? How is this a selling point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I've never shaven in my life (I'm Asian, I barely have any hair), so maybe this is a very dumb question but aren't razor blades "vegan" in the first place? Aren't they just metal? Metal isn't vegan? How is this a selling point?!
Also, why on earth would anyone need a razor subscription??? I pick up a multipack once every 18 months when I go to the chemist anyway.
I guess the “vegan” refers to the production process not involving any animal products, so they just put this label on to appear more eco-friendly. But really, wouldn’t it be more eco-friendly not to get razors DELIVERED?

Lily, I never shave, never ever. Look at these epilator ads I have been doing for years. I NEVER SHAVE. oh now I do.

Maybe they watched the vlog where she kept telling us all not to look at her bikini line and were like let's send this poor woman some razors. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I believe the “moisturising strip” which helps the razor glide can contain animal products eg lanolin. And they are usually tested on animals.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why wasn’t rich in her latest ad? I though he was the one who did the shaving for her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.