Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!!!!! I cannot abide bad spelling! Not really the poster child for private school is she 🤦🏻‍♀️
Please don’t think this is a London thing. LOL Hahah fml even her driving is superior than yours hahaha

Patiently waiting for the dig on Anna regarding why Rich doesn’t want to work for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely after all these years with Richhhh and seeing his family she should be used to country roads by now...?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure that in her mind she was complimenting country people and making fun of Londoners. I’ve said it before, she has a way with words and even things that she thinks are nice come across condescending.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure that in her mind she was complimenting country people and making fun of Londoners. I’ve said it before, she has a way with words and even things that she thinks are nice come across condescending.
That's because she doesn't have the mental capacity to use her words well! Plus even though she insists she has a sarcastic sense of humour, I don't believe it. I have no doubt she's not a good person. Add to that that she's not very smart and really not well read and you get a mumbling, self-righteous, illiterate gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That comment is so unnecessary. Anna would never say something like that to Lily and I bet if she did Lily would go off in a huff and probably never speak to her again.
It’s quite clear that Anna is sweet and a people pleaser who will find one time that she has to stand up for herself and Lily is utterly oblivious to the needs of other people at all. I don’t see this friendship lasting unlesss Mark abs Rich are mates

Reactions: 3
0A37D0B4-A0BB-4DE6-A7C6-361F4C046E6E.jpeg
Was just stalking Kate’s Instagram and saw this comment from lily. I know she probs said it in a compliment sort of way but I just thought it was classic lily. Couldn’t think of something original like that for herself. Why didn’t anybody tell her that she could do something like that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbf, as a countryside dweller, if she can’t drive on country roads, then I’m glad to see one less person attempting it.

This time of year is hellish, trying to get anywhere quickly in a hot car, and getting stuck behind endless bleeping tourists who brake to 20 for every single bend 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys, did she mention she's from London?

Also, as you've all said, nothing wrong with 20 degrees at night. If I tried to put a cardigan on my baby mid sleep he'd a) wake up and b) start sweating immediately. Didn't she complain about Grey being in the same room as them last time she went away? Not a problem when there's weather to worry about.

Reactions: 5
Guys, did she mention she's from London?

Also, as you've all said, nothing wrong with 20 degrees at night. If I tried to put a cardigan on my baby mid sleep he'd a) wake up and b) start sweating immediately. Didn't she complain about Grey being in the same room as them last time she went away? Not a problem when there's weather to worry about.
She put a cardi on top of her,like a blanket I suppose ?

Wait, and now she is staying in a hotel ? Or is that just her parents ?

Last edited:
“Interior goals” is she having a laugh. Her own interior style couldn’t be further away from that!!
She demolished all the original features of her place. She easily could have gotten a similar feel

I'm convinced that maybe outside of the kitchen she hates all her interior choices. She can't be feeling good looking at Kate's place that strikes the balance of original features and trendy pieces and then goes and looks at her shower tile and feels good about her choices

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lily thought that nice straight two lane road was a country road...ffs.

My auntie lives in the middle of nowhere opposite a farm. The roads are windy and mostly single track with the odd space for a car to pull in. She must be a terrible driver.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.