Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EA224E3A-4174-4EFD-97DA-A99F20917870.png

That dress is a big boobs no go, also the line on her waist to highlight her insecurities. She doesn’t know how to dress.

Also she needs to shut up about interior, she removed the fire place because it is not original :rolleyes:and destroyed all Victorian features in her house and now she wants this aesthetic?

Reactions: 28
So all that fuss about what grey would sleep in for one night... where it actually stayed warm all night. I mean sleeping in 20 degree heat you normally need a fan or air con.

now on to a hotel thats got some rustic Victorian style going on and she‘s waxing lyrical about interior goals when she ripped a Victorian fireplace out of her own house. Lol lol lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lily always wants what she's just seen. She has no opinion of her own, needs to be told, 'inspired', whatever.

Reactions: 16
Lily always wants what she's just seen. She has no opinion of her own, needs to be told, 'inspired', whatever.
She is very easily influenced for an ‘influencer’ isn’t she! Her outlook seems to be very much the grass is always greener.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 206478
That dress is a big boobs no go, also the line on her waist to highlight her insecurities. She doesn’t know how to dress.

Also she needs to shut up about interior, she removed the fire place because it is not original :rolleyes:and destroyed all Victorian features in her house and now she wants this aesthetic?
Totally agree. I've rolled my eyes at this dress ever since she showed it off a couple of weeks ago.
She also needs to stop this pose where she has her weight on the leg that's behind, pushes her pelvis out and has her arm out to side to create a waistline. She just looks like a mollusk with scoliosis. And that filter haha. Doesn't everyone want their skin to look jaundiced and sallow?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally agree. I've rolled my eyes at this dress ever since she showed it off a couple of weeks ago.
She also needs to stop this pose where she has her weight on the leg that's behind, pushes her pelvis out and has her arm out to side to create a waistline. She just looks like a mollusk with scoliosis. And that filter haha. Doesn't everyone want their skin to look jaundiced and sallow?
The whole brand identity is to look miserable and dirty, hence why.

Also her idol Phillipa Bloom is also on styacation, and she is blossoming. Did she only follow people just so she can copy their style, without realising how miserable and pathetic she come across?

Reactions: 5
35C58359-EFCE-4991-A90C-8F102AE9C3E4.jpeg

Thank goodness that Lady Lily of London didn’t have to slum it at the glamping site for more than one night. Now she’s back resting in accommodation more befitting her status.

If I tagged along with my parents to a nice hotel and started taking selfies in their room they’d tell me to F off and get a life haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reading the grid post she's just published, I actually feel quite sorry for Lily. She talks about loving their trip so much, enjoying it all, loving every minute etc., but literally none of that came across in any of the live stories she posted yesterday - everything was negative, whingey, moany. Why can't she focus on the positives and enjoy how lucky she is?! It must be quite draining for everyone else who's trying to enjoy themselves if she's always so grumpy, but i genuinely think she doesn't know she's doing it. She should look back at her own stories and see how much she's moaned about this 'perfect' weekend!

Reactions: 31
One night away that felt like a week... is that good?! Because it sounds bad Lily! I know the feeling, from visiting my in-laws.

And no, I don’t want a mini-review, but that’s my fault for following you :LOL:

Reading the grid post she's just published, I actually feel quite sorry for Lily. She talks about loving their trip so much, enjoying it all, loving every minute etc., but literally none of that came across in any of the live stories she posted yesterday - everything was negative, whingey, moany. Why can't she focus on the positives and enjoy how lucky she is?! It must be quite draining for everyone else who's trying to enjoy themselves if she's always so grumpy, but i genuinely think she doesn't know she's doing it. She should look back at her own stories and see how much she's moaned about this 'perfect' weekend!
Claims she’s good at making videos for Greige, only capturing the good stuff or however she put it...
But instead of posting a picture of her daughter enjoying the safari animals, she waited until she had gotten bored and moved onto the iPhone. London sense of humour again I guess :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The drive between the 2 places isn’t that bad either for country and only 30 mins 🙄

Reactions: 2
The bra straps in her new grid photo 🙈 whyyy! Just get a strapless bra or at least a cute bralette Lily! M&S do them for big bra sizes I’m pretty sure.

Reactions: 9
Wait a second, did Lily go to the Pig, take photos in her parent's room, tag the hotel in a bunch of stories and then isn't even staying the night? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tsk tsk. Lily doesn't moan. She is *British* and has a *British sense of humour*. It's not moaning, it's being low key and sarcastic because it's *funny*

Another note on her use of the English language. "We came via"? English is not my first language but I've never seen via used that way. It sounds like people mistakenly saying "I" instead of "me" because they think it's fancier.

Reactions: 6
Someone commented "thanks for normalizing bra straps"

Most people don't care about seeing bra straps just no one wants to see dirty beige. At least get a black bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What does that even mean? “Normalising bra straps”? As in... it’s somehow not normal to have a bra on?... I don’t know, I think anybody who is a fan must be as unintelligent as Lily is, or something like that. Whatever happened to taking pride in being an educated woman? I suppose that died with the rise of “the influencer”.

Anywho, I personally don’t like having my bra straps on show, unless it’s a sheer-backed too, and I’ve got a sexy black number on. Otherwise, I think it just looks untidy, and ruins the line of an outfit. A bit like having a label on show, or those little ribbon bits for keeping tops on their hangers.

What does that even mean? “Normalising bra straps”? As in... it’s somehow not normal to have a bra on?... I don’t know, I think anybody who is a fan must be as unintelligent as Lily is, or something like that. Whatever happened to taking pride in being an educated woman? I suppose that died with the rise of “the influencer”.

Anywho, I personally don’t like having my bra straps on show, unless it’s a sheer-backed too, and I’ve got a sexy black number on. Otherwise, I think it just looks untidy, and ruins the line of an outfit. A bit like having a label on show, or those little ribbon bits for keeping tops on their hangers.
I was always told it looked unkept to have bra straps on show.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.