Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Screenshot_20240611-122619.png

Ok lads, is this look giving:

a) dental hygienist
b) works in a spa
c) domestic services in a mid price hotel

Any other suggestions welcome!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Am only just catching up with the vlog and got to the bit where she talks about her family trip to Germany. While I understand that it's quite special, I don't get why it took for them all to get their German passports to book this? And none of them to have gone before? Were they just not interested before Brexit? Seems that way.
Also, how she mentions that Rudy and Rich aren't coming, first she says it's because Rudy would be bored with all the talks and learning......, and then slips in that 'also, it's quite expensive'. Guess spending money on a family holiday is just not something our Lils is used to, she normally gets freebies, or gets to monetise them one way or the other........

• Wow
Screenshot_20240607-070427.png

"Rich! Can you stop the tears falling for just a second so I can take your photo to show what a wonderful wife and mother I am???"
"I'm trying 😭😣"

Also how can you run out of ideas for a cute little gift for your partner, it's really not that difficult if you actually know and care about the person 🙄

• Haha

fairylights2000

VIP Member
To be honest I do like seats at the island. It is nice sitting there for breakfast, we also like to have a glass of wine facing the other cooking (we have the cooktop in the island), that sort of thing. We can leave things on the ‘warm’ setting on the cooktop and just help ourselves from the other side without even getting up haha. Also very useful for big dinners in some situations where we could not fit everybody for example we can have kids eat there and 8 adults can sit at the other table…
It just needs to be done right though and not squished to the side like she did. You can tell that apart from being uncomfy, they are squished together too much. Same mistake she did with the dining table chairs. It’s like she insists to have things even when they don’t fit
Interestingly your post has reminded me of when I first moved in with my husband, years before we were married, and I was really insistent that we needed things like a table with 4 dining chairs because that's what Adults have, and cloth napkins (lmaooooo) because Adults have napkins that go with a tablecloth, just lots of fixed ideas that didn't really take into account how we actually lived our lives (no dinner parties, eat every meal on the sofa). Lily seems to have something similar about wanting her house to look like a lifestyle she doesn't actually live.

The sodding napkins turn up about once a year and I should just bin them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I guess no body told her you can just message yourself on what's app, no need for her weird convoluted "tip" of setting and ejecting group members. She can't be serious

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I'm baffled by this. Did the shop provide the strange face bags or does she bring them everytime she tries something on???? It’s annoying when clothes have makeup on but I’ve never had to wear a bag over my face to stop it happening when I’m trying on clothes ????
These are popular in Japan and you'll see them BTS at fashion shows. She didn't bring it herself. She says she asked for it, but I bet the Selfridges SA gave it to her (big ups to the sales associate who probably thought Lily looked grubby and needed it to save the SA from having to damage out the shirt).

She says she needs one of these for home. Does she not realize she can just use an old tshirt or a scarf or anything that covers her face?! She's so dumb, but hey! Asking her followers what to Google increases her engagement so I guess looking like an imbecile on the internet is worth it!

And who knew you "Google on Amazon".

• Haha
Reactions: 24

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Ahahaha dying!!!
She's trying to do like a Met Ball gown in a Walmart style photoshoot but she just looks like she's squeezing one out on the floor of her local cornershop 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha yeah it’s trying to be like high end meets low end, but her look isn’t special enough to be properly high end so it just looks naff 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Kittycat86

Maybe I'm going soft but I actually think she looks great.
She actually has a great figure even after having kids, tonight’s outfit shows that if she makes some effort even marginal it makes the world of difference on her.
She just enjoys dressing atrociously, it’s like she’s fallen in the wardrobe of someone 4times her size and 3times her age and that’s what has stuck and it’ll do 💁🏻‍♀️

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She looks like a toddler who’s been allowed to dress herself and is dead proud of what she’s picked.

Why is she wearing a jumper with shorts???

IMG_2391.jpeg

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
I tell you what, this constant ‘I don’t love this’ when last year was all ‘I LOVE this’ is SO. BORING. I’m so sick of these influencers going through their clothes and binning everything that was the best peice ever / such an investment / a classic I’ll keep forever. Ive been watching this shit too long, at least five clothes cycles too many! I swear we can all see the new stuff coming in that’ll be next years sort out video.

View attachment 2969775
true!! and if you have no items in your wardrobe that you love for longer than 1 season, then you really shouldn't talk about style either – you don't have any

also it's really funny how she's trying to be emulate this "i'm soo real, just like you! as opposed to other influencers" persona only to do things that only influencers can do – completely switching your wardrobe multiple times a year because you don't like it anymore or you aren't sure is the opposite of relatable

• Heart