Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
She is vile. The worst thing about her refusing to put any time, effort or money into Grey’s birthday is that Lily is OBSESSED with her own birthday. A true narcissist.
Spot on. Remember a couple of years ago, Lily made Grey sing “Happy birthday mummy and Grey” on Grey’s birthday. It was so bizarre. And strongly hinting Rich should buy Lily a gift.

Iirc Lily started giving her own mum a present on Lilys birthday after Lily had Grey, to make the point and establish it as a thing. I hope Rich told her to go do one.

More issues than Vogue.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

janedowe

Chatty Member
What on earth is going on with the toothbrush ad? Has she had a knock to the head and completely wiped that she has done this already? She’s talking like it’s brand new to her and us and we’ve never seen anything about it… I feel like we’re in Groundhog Day and we’re living the exact same ad, word for long boring word, all over again?? Erm…. 🫤
---
ETA
The specific choice of wording here absolutely makes my blood boil. ‘Was not told’. YOU chose gloss paint and paid a tradesman to paint it. Thats on you, literally no one else is responsible for that decision and no one else was obligated to inform you of every single nuance of how that paint might perform in real life. That’s not their job!!
IMG_7460.png
IMG_7462.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

janedowe

Chatty Member
The bench cushion is dog legged on the left and straight on the right? What? I thought the bench overlapped the wall a little on both sides so why isn’t the cushion the same on both sides? And if the bench doesn’t overlap the wall on both sides, what the fuck was she thinking? HOW DORS SHE GET EVERYTHING SO WRONG? Sure Lily, yeah, it’s ‘perfect’. What a monstrosity.

IMG_7653.png
IMG_7654.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Ello22

Can’t wait til she puts the expensive cushions atop the glossy bench and they keep sliding off!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Love that Lily didn’t think of using her friends family bakery for the cake. I had a look and a rainbow cake from Rinkoff’s is £50, obviously more than the M&S cake, but cheaper than the ones she’s been quoted and would taste a lot nicer than a supermarket cake I imagine. Strange that she never supports her friends businesses, she’ll only promote them when they send her pr things

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I haven't watched one of Lily's vlogs in a while, but watched her latest, and wow she is really phoning it in with the content now. Maybe she should start doing monthly vlogs and then she might actually have something to film?

Has she only just discovered smoothies? It really seems that way. Why is she demonstrating how to make a smoothie? She looked terrified of that blender at times: check out her facial expressions. Also, she needs to stop frowning so much. Those lines on her forehead are getting more pronounced by the minute.

I noticed she went on the beg again: 'picked up' the wrong perfume at Space NK and then obviously emailed begging for a freebie which "the girls at Space NK kindly sent over."

Why is she still talking about her postpartum body? It's been years. Honestly, her content is so lazy and repetitive.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
She always insists that her kids won’t remember things as an excuse to not make an effort. But why not create special moments for them now? Who says that Grey won’t remember a gorgeous Frozen-themed cake for her fifth (?) birthday?

• Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
She is vile. The worst thing about her refusing to put any time, effort or money into Grey’s birthday is that Lily is OBSESSED with her own birthday. A true narcissist.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Hates washing her clothes, hates washing her hair, doesn’t open windows, probably still throws her tampons down the toilet - what the actual fuck is not right with her??
And then she tells us about her stale smelling jeans and smelly house 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

friedeggontoast

Chatty Member
If you wear so much makeup it wipes off and leaves stains on clothes, you're wearing too much makeup. When will influencers stop painting their face with so much thick shit?
I’m no Pebbles defender but that’s not true. You could have a swipe of powder over your face and it’ll transfer onto a white t shirt if you touch your face with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Just take 30 extra seconds and eat a handful of them before you go? Surely it’s more faff to piss about carrying a bowl to and from choir? What the actual hell is wrong with her
What’s wrong with her??

You really want to pull at that thread?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Is she really saying she couldn’t have just eaten these 5 tiny nibbles before heading out? Did they need to be carried in a bowl all the way there to eat them 🙄

IMG_2321.png

• Haha
  • Wow

lurkerrrrrrr

Lily has been quiet because more and more people are posting about Gaza/Rafah, and she hasn't said anything at all. Even Anna posted smth on her stories. I remember Lily speaking up about BLM. Ah and I read on here that her sister follows the IDF? I think it's vile.

• Heart

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
She said she’s not sure she would pay to get her moles checked if she wasn’t offered it for free.

• Wow
  • Angry

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Whilst they’re still cute 😢 they’re your kids you idiot, they'll always be cute. She’s not a natural parent at all is she?

• Heart

xxlottiexx

I genuinely have no words for this woman. how has she survived this long!? direct quote from the video: she "hasn't solved the dry knee situation when wearing shorts".... idk Lily hun, moisturise them perhaps

• Haha