Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

janedowe

Chatty Member
She said she’s not sure she would pay to get her moles checked if she wasn’t offered it for free.
I just don’t understand how she can bang on about how important it is to do this, but in the same breath say she wouldn’t pay for it. So is it important or not?! She disgusts me.

Reactions: 33

oregano

Shortly after this mind numbing pickle crap, I actually watched her empty three boxes of coffee capsules into a jar.
Seriously ?
It enrages me to no end that she believes this drivel qualifies as “work” and for it she is owed an inflated income, but thinks a dermatologist, who has undertaken years of specialized training to perform potentially life saving skin checks, is undeserving of their fees. She consistently undervalues the services of actual experts every time she complains about the price of something that she can afford but is too stingy to pay for. She is too stupid to realize she has fallen ass backwards into a career that pays her handsomely for being an unqualified idiot. Be grateful and show some respect poobs.

• Heart
  • Angry

ANiceEgg

She’s so stroppy isn’t she, im second hand embarrassed for sure.
its extra cringe because she was obviously lying when she said she chose the free gift with her code. What a weird marketing move!
Also, how convenient that she’s got hayfever irritated eyes that means she can only apologise with wet tissue covering them 🤨 Insincere people avoid eye contact; she’s feeling so stroppy about being forced to highlight the mistake. This "apology" is classic Lily; I’m embarrassed and annoyed and so won’t make eye contact, I’ll make people feel sorry for me because I’m suffering from itchy eyes, and I’ll blame busy mum life on the fact that I am shit at my job.

She neverrrr owns her mistakes. So immature.

• Haha

bumblebee365

She says things in videos e.g. can't buy furniture in person anymore and she doesn't have the time to swap per seasonal clothes around that makes me think she is a bit of a simpleton - like there is nothing going on inside her brain apart from a monkey bashing cymbals, its like her brain stopped developing aged 21

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
lily will be 70 and still making videos about finding herself post-partum 🙄

i also predict she will be complaining about her hair being damaged in a year, what a surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
makes me think if she even considered what parenting entails before becoming a mother? because thinking your kids will just seamlessly fit into your life without any accommodation on your side is insane and explains why she complains that much
She had children because that's what was next on her list. She was not maternal, it's not like she had wanted to be a mother for a long time, it was just something that was expected, both of her and by her. Get married, buy house, have children.
I don't think she gave it much thought beyond that, it was just to tick the box. She seems baffled by the fact her two kids are not carbon copies of each other in terms of behaviour, that she needs to figure out hair dos for her daughter, and that children enjoy things that she as an adult might not.
Who knew...?

bumblebees19

VIP Member
I never watch her vlogs but have had to treat myself to the latest one for bench-gate.
  • Her attitude about the gloss paint showing finger marks is disgusting, as if she doesn't have the critical ability to think that a shiny, glossy surface might show smudges.
  • Her tone of voice when she said "took a gamble on the person" who is making the cushion suggests that she has picked a cheaper person/service and is immediately assuming it'll be rubbish.
  • She hates that table still, saying she will let it be "lived in" is just code for she's given up and it'll get trashed so she can replace it sooner.
  • Earlier in the video she says she literally never uses the plug sockets, but later on she realises she has no sockets there for when she is working.
The irony of her saying "I don't care enough about things being perfect" while she is out of focus on the camera, for the vlog, which is her job.

• Haha

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
The ‘they won’t remember it’ thing also doesn’t really track when you are filming, photographing and documenting every moment of every occasion… they might not remember but they will create a memory of at least seeing it on film, and they sure as heck will remember the first time they watch this video back and hear first hand how their mum felt about them having a birthday cake and how inconvenient that was for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Like I said before, she cannot do anything alone.
I’m single by choice and live on my own and this aspect totally baffles me. I absolutely get wanting to spend time with your chosen person and preferring to do things together but not being able to cook dinner on your own because it’s lonely is plain odd. Gives me a big ick similar to when I suggest plans and my friends want to check with their husband first (not childcare related)… just make your own decision and then tell them when you’re going out 😂

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Oh my god, she doesn't want to indulge her child with a special cake because that would set a precedent for special cakes....how fucking nasty.

This video is so grudging and malevolent. A new low in her shitty attitude to her daughter.

And what exactly is 'catereen' Lily? Is it a London-y word?

ps. This bitch has made me pissed off and it's not even 10am.

Get fucked Lily, you're an apology for a mother.

Last edited:
  • Haha

karinaathena

They both so desperately need a good scrub and frankly Rich looks like he needs last rites.

This BAFTA's outfit is the best she's looked in a while but the bar is in hell and she's limboing under it.

• Haha

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
She bought herself this basic sweatshirt as a birthday gift. It retails for £159 yet refuses to pay £90 for a birthday cake.
984A606B-5F35-4756-BB6F-C7CC6791E0D2.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick

icannoteven

VIP Member
We are subjected to this close up in the first 10 secs of the video 😂😂😂😂

Then she announced that she was awake at night due to UTI 🤢

Is an AD for the toothbrush AGAIN, harping on the same features - didnt she just do it a few weeks ago? Wtf
She really enjoys showing off how gross she is, especially when she is paid to shill a new product she is using.

She said her old toothbrush is so gunky and full of old toothbrush gathered at the base.

Next she moved on to the kitchen bench and poor Poobs doesnt know that glossy paint will show up stains and fingerprints … dumb af
She has existing wall sockets at that wall which is totally covered up by the back of the bench, she said she doesnt use those sockets anyway, so she rather just cover them up. THEN SHE REALISED SHE USED THE SOCKETS WHEN SHE CHARGES HER LAPTOP IF SHE IS WORKING AT THE DINING TABLE LOL She is alrdy regretting everything so much because she is so stupid.

Then she whine further abt the color of the table and how she is taking a gamble with the person she is using for the bench cushion.

The more she shows the dining area
The more clashing that oxblood color is super clashing with the rest of the color of the kitchen. Really terrible. Why cant she go for black
Or actually do without that wavy back portion altogether? So fugly.

Then she said her home is a normal home and she doesnt want to get hung up on instagram details but wth she is the one who constantly go for trendy updates. So contradicting.

Then she said warmer weather isnt her most comfortable weather to dress for. This woman is EXHAUSTING!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ellwood

Is she really saying she couldn’t have just eaten these 5 tiny nibbles before heading out? Did they need to be carried in a bowl all the way there to eat them 🙄

View attachment 2990335
Just take 30 extra seconds and eat a handful of them before you go? Surely it’s more faff to piss about carrying a bowl to and from choir? What the actual hell is wrong with her

• Haha

influencerbore

VIP Member
I got 2 minutes in before I wanted to scream at her! I’m all for not spending £90 on a cake because I can’t afford it. But she says it’s because it’s for the kids, so clearly they don’t deserve it in her eyes.
What a complete fucking bitch she is.
Also, complaining she’s very busy because she has to to things which others do around a normal job and kids.
She’s an entitled little brat and I feel for those kids, especially Grey

• Heart
Reactions: 29