Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minsterg

I couldn’t watch it today.
She spends a whole vlog struggling to make and ice cupcakes, something that 4 year olds learn to do completely.
She slags off people who buy cakes, refuses to spend money on her 5 year old daughters cake , because she’s just a kids and won’t appreciate nice cake, and at the same time devalues the skill, time that goes in to a professionally made cake. All this while inadvertently emphasising that exact point by spending well over £90 on random shit and ending up with a hot mess of crap looking, cheapskate cake , not accounting for the time it’s taken her to do.
her inability to value anyone else’s skill and time is evident.
she can do nothing for herself, yet somehow sees this as virtue that makes her relatable.
god knows how many people at that sad party will get the “ story of this cake “.
I’m pretty certain there will be a schools WhatsApp group , which she is excluded from, that documents in real time, her patronising ignorance.
Plus, she could have bought a god damn cake with the money she used to stick Rudy in nursery and then still had the day with him.
she’s beyond thick.
This one has really incensed me . 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Looks like a repurposed church pew, and a few charity shop finds for chairs and table that don't go together at all. Not the colour, the shape, or the size.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I just want to add that what she is saying is so unbelievably arrogant. She “can’t” go out with her son alone. No Lily, you DON’T WANT TO. The minute you and Rich divorce or something else happens to him, you HAVE NO CHOICE. And that is even an extreme scenario. Most parents, in a relationship or not, take their OWN responsibility towards their kids and don’t need to be assisted in every minor thing by their partner. She cannot do a-ny-thing alone. My sister is divorced with 3 kids that she has with her fulltime and NEVER complains like Lily does. I’m not saying there should be pride in single moms struggling, of course they deserve help. But Lily is a disgusting piece of shit who NEVER acknowledges difficulties in life that don’t apply to her. This is why the break-up with Anna was so traumatic for her, she is so co-dependent that she could not even function without her workwife. She’s pathetic honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
It is quite incredible how she always looks down on skilled professionals when she can't even string a sentence together.

Reactions: 36

janedowe

Chatty Member
I tell you what, this constant ‘I don’t love this’ when last year was all ‘I LOVE this’ is SO. BORING. I’m so sick of these influencers going through their clothes and binning everything that was the best peice ever / such an investment / a classic I’ll keep forever. Ive been watching this shit too long, at least five clothes cycles too many! I swear we can all see the new stuff coming in that’ll be next years sort out video.

IMG_7522.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She may or may not remember for the rest of her life, but would you not want to see the joy an surprise on her face now? You know, in the moment?

Lily claims to be sooooooo creative,has all the time in the world, and enough money to spend. Why is she alway begrudging her children the toys or cakes they want?

Reactions: 33

oregano

Shortly after this mind numbing pickle crap, I actually watched her empty three boxes of coffee capsules into a jar.
Seriously ?
It enrages me to no end that she believes this drivel qualifies as “work” and for it she is owed an inflated income, but thinks a dermatologist, who has undertaken years of specialized training to perform potentially life saving skin checks, is undeserving of their fees. She consistently undervalues the services of actual experts every time she complains about the price of something that she can afford but is too stingy to pay for. She is too stupid to realize she has fallen ass backwards into a career that pays her handsomely for being an unqualified idiot. Be grateful and show some respect poobs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33