Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
She said she’s not sure she would pay to get her moles checked if she wasn’t offered it for free.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Whilst they’re still cute 😢 they’re your kids you idiot, they'll always be cute. She’s not a natural parent at all is she?

• Heart

xxlottiexx

I genuinely have no words for this woman. how has she survived this long!? direct quote from the video: she "hasn't solved the dry knee situation when wearing shorts".... idk Lily hun, moisturise them perhaps

• Haha

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Rich doing his skincare — newsflash - he has better skin than his beauty products shilling wife. Lol
Using a free Fathers Day gift from Space NK and he went to the Theatre with Grey to watch a show which was kindly gifted. They must save a fortune compared to normal folks.

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I'm sure later today she will write about how having a snack on the way to choir was an absolute game changer, and now she's hunting for the perrrrfect container so she can do this again next week. Please let her know in the comments, blah blah blah.... and then follows it up with some AFlinked options. Sigh.

• Haha

Helmi

I almost gagged when she said that wearing perfume makes her feel clean :sick: If you're stinky, take a shower, don't try to cover it with perfume.Yuck.

Also, how tone deaf was it to talk about "needing" a £1,000 laptop (on top of an iMac desktop computer) because she wants to reply to emails while laying on the couch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Using a free Fathers Day gift from Space NK and he went to the Theatre with Grey to watch a show which was kindly gifted. They must save a fortune compared to normal folks.
Absolutely. And this privilege is rarely, if ever, commented on - she still seems convinced that she has her life so hard 🙄 I definitely don't think she'd see herself as privileged.

consumerism makes u free

How do I put pictures of my family on the fucking wall, guys? Also does anyone have any ideas about wiping my ass? All the examples of toilet paper I see are so white and flushable. Ideas?

• Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Is this an ad for the champagne company or for the cruise company?!

((I'm assuming it's a cruise company 🤷🏻‍♀️))
She’s there as a guest of the champagne company, gifted experience via them.

Maybe I'm going soft but I actually think she looks great.
She looks great for someone from work and you bump into them on a night out, or your cousin at a family party. But her whole job is selling herself and her lifestyle, she has endless access to fashion and beauty brands, access to stylists for major events, and more than enough time to make it happen.

But she just doesn’t commit. This is a black tie major award ceremony and she doesn’t even have a pedicure with strappy sandles! I wouldn’t go like this to a garden BBQ!

Attachments

• Heart

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Does she forget about all the times she’s said she keeps her windows shut because of London pollution, lmao

• Haha
I can’t. She’s making it sound like her lame London reels are a service to the community. “it’s thanks to ads like this that I can carry on making this important work” kind of speech. For FREE. Girl, nobody in their right mind would pay for this. Lol she seriously thinks her content would be worth paying for…
IMG_4255.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha

under the ivy

VIP Member
The sense of privilege in this one is outstanding. 2 healthy kids, roof over her head in one of the worlds most expensive cities, disposable income (which she doesn’t like spending, ha). She’ll probably vote Conservative as I bet she truly believes sending people to Rwanda is OK given her people talking foreign in an Uber episode.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

sasbeep

VIP Member
She’s so obsessed with portraying the idea that she’s this cool girl who doesn’t care about perfection or doing anything well.
Lily no normal effortless mum of two obsesses over their dining room table and changes it 3 times in 3 years! You aren’t convincing anyone.

• Heart

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Her stories......first of all, what mum of 2 has the luxury of staying in bed with a bit of a cold unless they have staff? Pathetic. Her fave five fragrances are so utterly dull and unadventurous because she doesn't like 'sweet and powdery' - you don't want to smell like you've had a bath do you Lily?
'obsessively washing my hands' my arse. You're a first grade minger.

• Haha