Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Screenshot_20240602-212033.png

Maybe this just bugs me because I really miss cooking with my husband but the privilege required to have the time to cook together every/most nights. We don't have time for both of us to cook, either he's working or one of us is doing another job/looking after kids.

She honestly doesn't know she's born.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

poopettemetis

VIP Member
View attachment 2970859

Maybe this just bugs me because I really miss cooking with my husband but the privilege required to have the time to cook together every/most nights. We don't have time for both of us to cook, either he's working or one of us is doing another job/looking after kids.

She honestly doesn't know she's born.
Maybe you should also put your kids to bed at 6 PM so you and your husband can cook together and not have dinner with your kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

//sarcasm

Lily is so fucking out of touch. Also, I don't get how this cookbook is such a brilliant idea. Is it the same text on two pages? How is that brilliant? Sounds like a waste of paper.

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
It looks like the uncomfortable place you have to pick in a cafe, being disappointed that all proper chairs were already taken.

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
View attachment 2941554

I'm sorry but this is just pathetic. "I felt like I couldn't go anywhere on my own with him"

Give me a break. It is hard work and they are full on but I've always found being out and about easier in a lot of ways, at home they just seem to wreck things and try all the dangerous things!

Also it really sounds from this that she very rarely looks after both kids on her own if she was so terrified of taking just Rudy out. How different to most people's reality.
she talks about her kids like people talk about dogs 💀 also no shit???? children actually grow and evolve???? i know it's a difficult concept to grasp when lily is mentally stuck in her teens, but is it really a thought she has to share online?

• Haha

Likkleone

I never want to hear ‘I’m too busy’ come out of her mouth again. Imagine spending the entire day just looking at PICTURES OF GALLERY WALLS!! Like??? This is her WORK day I’m so tired 😭

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I bet she filmed it all in one day, and all those lollies ended up in her sink, running the boiling water tap (SO genius!) over them to have them melt away quickly.

under the ivy

VIP Member
1715592437873.png

Each to their own but this is something I’d pull together for date night or a fancy meal out on holiday not the BAFTAs.

Flogging the Manicurist but couldn’t do her toenails last night…

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Does she wear anything other than tank tops?? Not everything we wear needs to be flattering but the fact that lily is obsessed with how flattering things are means she thinks this looks good but she looks like a bloke on holiday at the minute!

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
It just seems so strange to me that they waited this long. From what she was saying her dad only recently started looking into all of the family's history. My grandad was a Polish liberator, who met my grandmother during the war and decided to start a new life in new country. (it was slightly more complicated than that...) Although he never talked about the war, we have always known about his background, his family, where he was from etc. The family traveled back as soon as my grandad was able to (Polish troops were seen as traitors...), and I visited when I was 10, when it was still behind the Iron Curtain.

I'm happy to hear she's finally curious about her family history, but I don't understand it took until Brexit for the family to care enough to find things out, and travel there. It's not as if they had been unable until then.

• Heart

oregano

Let’s not forget that lily demands to be celebrated on her children’s birthdays for her part in bringing them into this world so the role of joy-thieving, cake-depriving mother definitely tracks. I have a tradition of baking and decorating birthday cakes for my children. I’m not a professional but I love trying to make their dream cake a reality. Their faces on the reveal are so worth it to me and my hope is they will look back at photos and see how much they were loved. I think this is a pretty universal desire of my most parents. Lily is such a miserable, selfish grinch.

Reactions: 22

peppin

VIP Member
is she fr? most kids go bonkers for their birthdays, compared to most adults, and even if they don't precisely remember every miniscule detail, you surely then go through the memories with them as a parent via photos, diaries, video, stories??? that's how memory works? also a 5 y.o. isn't that little anymore to forget everything

janedowe

Chatty Member
She looks like I do when my nice matching pyjama sets are all in the wash and I make do with an old tshirt and my boyfriend’s pj bottoms. I wouldn’t ever go out in public in that!

• Haha

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
We are subjected to this close up in the first 10 secs of the video 😂😂😂😂

Then she announced that she was awake at night due to UTI 🤢

Is an AD for the toothbrush AGAIN, harping on the same features - didnt she just do it a few weeks ago? Wtf
She really enjoys showing off how gross she is, especially when she is paid to shill a new product she is using.

She said her old toothbrush is so gunky and full of old toothbrush gathered at the base.

Next she moved on to the kitchen bench and poor Poobs doesnt know that glossy paint will show up stains and fingerprints … dumb af
She has existing wall sockets at that wall which is totally covered up by the back of the bench, she said she doesnt use those sockets anyway, so she rather just cover them up. THEN SHE REALISED SHE USED THE SOCKETS WHEN SHE CHARGES HER LAPTOP IF SHE IS WORKING AT THE DINING TABLE LOL She is alrdy regretting everything so much because she is so stupid.

Then she whine further abt the color of the table and how she is taking a gamble with the person she is using for the bench cushion.

The more she shows the dining area
The more clashing that oxblood color is super clashing with the rest of the color of the kitchen. Really terrible. Why cant she go for black
Or actually do without that wavy back portion altogether? So fugly.

Then she said her home is a normal home and she doesnt want to get hung up on instagram details but wth she is the one who constantly go for trendy updates. So contradicting.

Then she said warmer weather isnt her most comfortable weather to dress for. This woman is EXHAUSTING!
Thanks for your service, comrade

• Haha