Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says something about having lots of discussions with her BIL about how deep the waves on the bench had to be. Lots of discussions? F the f off, Lily....
lmao i bet that by discussion lily means constantly annoying her BIL and not listening to him once

Reactions: 12
IMG_8393.jpeg

The state of the floor just confirms how dirty the house is…since she is showing off this area again, cant she have any cow sense to sweep + vacuum the area?

she wants a gallery wall for above the bench, how much visually busy details does she want, the wavy back rest, and then a whole bunch of picture frames? And also she wants to add more assorted color cushions on the bench lol. Its a dining area bench not the tv couch, are the cushions necessary? To soak up the food spillage?

Oh well, Poobs… continue to amuse us with your shite taste and go on with this.

• Sick
  • Haha
I was thrown by the 'to match the legs of the island', when there's that table with the weird legs blocking the view? The table looks so out of place. The shape, the colour, the fact it is not long enough so people sitting on either end of the bench cannot reach it... And that's without the strong colours that do not match, the striped fabric that's not camera friendly, the 'can't be arsed but had to put something on the table' arrangement of runner, vase, and bowls... Such odd choices in one little space.

It looks like a student home, where different people have brought in second-third-fifth hand furniture that does not match but 'will do for now'. Certainly not that of two professional (....) adults who claimed to have taken a long time to pick these exact items. How can this be the look you land on?

Reactions: 30
This ‘gallery wall’ is going to look DREADFUL with this quirky selection of shite and I can’t wait to see it 😂

Also, she needs to burn this stripe ‘co-ord’ and all of her tank tops which she insists on constantly wearing. Massively unflattering.

• Haha
Also, she needs to burn this stripe ‘co-ord’ and all of her tank tops which she insists on constantly wearing. Massively unflattering.
Hard agree on this. But fear not, it won’t take very long for her to look back and realise this was a monstrosity.

Reactions: 11
This ‘gallery wall’ is going to look DREADFUL with this quirky selection of shite and I can’t wait to see it 😂
Oh you know there will be vlogs and reels and shorts about how to plan a gallery wall, including cutting out kraft paper (did you know she's ALWAYS has an Ikea roll of it in the cupboard, on a kitchen roll holder, so the kids always have something to draw on, and for her to wrap presents in? SO SO genius you guys, just SO SO clever....!) to the exact size of all the frames so you figure out esssssactly where to put them.... Just SO SO clever and SO SO genius....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isnt she wearing the striped coord that costed 300£ ... but she said she wouldn't spend 300£ for a private mole check? 🙃
EDIT: and does she HAVE to be barefoot :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I was thrown by the 'to match the legs of the island', when there's that table with the weird legs blocking the view? The table looks so out of place. The shape, the colour, the fact it is not long enough so people sitting on either end of the bench cannot reach it... And that's without the strong colours that do not match, the striped fabric that's not camera friendly, the 'can't be arsed but had to put something on the table' arrangement of runner, vase, and bowls... Such odd choices in one little space.

It looks like a student home, where different people have brought in second-third-fifth hand furniture that does not match but 'will do for now'. Certainly not that of two professional (....) adults who claimed to have taken a long time to pick these exact items. How can this be the look you land on?
Imagine being Rich, working at the dinner table because the loft is Lily's office, with that squiggly outline and some sophomoric gallery wall (including Lionel's handwritten 10 favorite songs...wut?!) behind you on a professional Teams call?!
---
Hard agree on this. But fear not, it won’t take very long for her to look back and realise this was a monstrosity.
She really should've bought the medium in that top, instead of the small.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
a group of people? Isn't this your sister?
'But what if they're amazing'. Yeah, you don't want to share anything ever, do you Lily? If they are amazing you'll just have to go get some yourself.
And then she said that ‘hers’ are so much better. Even though she just sold her recipe from someone else’s TikTok 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Aaaand here we go
It’s only 8am and this has already made my day! 😂 Compounded by the fact that apparently her kids will only sit in the high chairs, so I’d bet that it was her that spilled her drink (or wet herself! 😂). Doesn’t get any sweeter!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody told her that more expensive fabric is actually better quality and can be made to repel liquids and stains.
She can’t be this thick can she?! I’d always try and buy the best quality fabric with a coating on for this type of upholstery. That thing won’t last 6 months

Reactions: 11
Wait, so now it's cheap fabric? Before it was good quality but affordable. And she could wash it, even though we now how much she hates doing laundry...
I bet she will have Grey in her Tripp Trapp again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait, so now it's cheap fabric? Before it was good quality but affordable. And she could wash it, even though we now how much she hates doing laundry...
I bet she will have Grey in her Tripp Trapp again.
She probably didn’t pay the extra to have it made into a removable cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 7