Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonjour92

VIP Member
She looked horrible and did not follow the dresscode…yet again. It’s a black tie event and she wore a scrunchie, did not bother to paint her manky toenails and also wore a non-floor length dress. Not surprised tbh. Also she looks like a man in that car-selfie of her and Rich

• Haha
Reactions: 7

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Didn’t she only buy that polka dot swimsuit fairly recently and bang on about how great it is? Gross that she’s now going to chuck out anything that doesn’t fit her colour palette analysis - so wasteful.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
If she had had the bench made in straight lines, in black, it would have tied in with the kitchen. Now it doesn't. At all. Or with anything else in her house. Or, the red would work if she also had a red sofa, or something. She will add blue (I think?) striped cushions to it, which makes it even more of a disaster. But hey, what Lily wants, Lily gets. Except when she gets it, she no longer wants it... Oh well...
Exactly. Just waiting for it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
It looked nice both times at the salon….But she just can’t style it herself. That’s why she’s clipping lots of it up all the time. She just needs to grow it back out and stop frying it.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Why was Lily on Instagram stories asking which hotels allow 3 adults to stay in one room?
I don’t get why she always has to beg. It’s frustrating how she begs for everything when a google search would let her know.

I wanted to go to a spa with two of my friends and I contacted hotels by asking whether 3 adults can stay in one room. It’s not that hard.
She's a busy London mum of 2! She can't do something as mind numbing as calling hotels and asking if they allow 3 adults in a room, especially since she has to film Reels for her dopamine dressing "series" and make dinner for the kids then make dinner for her and Rich. #same24hours am I right?!

Why is this an issue? Just ask for a cot. Or pony up and get a suite. Or someone sleeps on the couch (maybe it's even a pull out!).

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Was she wearing her cheap supermarket hair band there?? Still did not get one from Charlotte Leaman then? Poor Lily...

• Haha

Lalelu

Regarding the cake, I can partly understand her. But what was not mentioned here is again her stupidity which really seems endless.
she cannot double the recipe?? Something an 8 year old would be able to do? Is she for real? I would be sooo embarrassed to share that on the internet.
Also someone came to their house in order to braid greys her. Did she pay for that or kindly gifted?? The hair looked nothing special, braiding (some else’s) hair really is not that difficult…

Reactions: 6

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I cannot imagine never opening your windows to air out your house. Gross! Even in winter I crack mine open for short periods of time to get fresh air inside. Her home must smell so stale.
She put a plastic sheet 'glass' over his single pane and now she can't open it.

• Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Zero hashtags on this reel, and this is your job, Lily. You’re being paid to post this.

Also, when will she grace us with red carpet posts?! That’s already happened from other posts I’ve seen.

Attachments

• Haha