Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peppin

VIP Member
Another observation of this train wreck is the fact she paid someone to film her do this? Why?

I understand getting someone to edit but film this literal load of nothing?

Did Georgia just stand there holding the ice creams?!
she has the whole team of people doing the miniscule tasks for her only to deliver results that aren't any different (maybe it's even worse after all the years) from when she started and was doing everything herself 💀

Reactions: 7

londongirl2001

VIP Member
She hasn’t mentioned the bench or the table in ages 😳🤣
Not enough fawning comments, so she knows she can’t smugly use it to show off in more reels and pics 😁 she knew it was ugly but hoped people online would tell her it’s „so clever“

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
She posted outfits by the beach for 24 hours - from her press trip with the nail brand - there are FOUR outfits and none of them beachy at all lol

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
“Excuse my appearance” oh please she looks just as wretched as usual… and also… she knows she looks bad but still think it is okay to put on a ad for beauty brand—- so professional -y!!!
i bet she said "excuse my appearance" so she would get compliments about how she didn't look so bad or how relatable she was 😬

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So was this the thing she was talking about, saying that she had something coming up but could not say anything about? So not the colour season matching?

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
😂 100% hygienist.
She’s stood next to someone wearing quite a similar outfit….difference is that lady is wearing it well and Lily just looks awkward. She’s clearly having a blue phase and it is not the one.
I prefer Erica’s outfit!

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
How late do they eat?! Surely Grey can’t be falling asleep much before 7:30pm, unless she gets up super early, so presumably Lily and Rich aren’t eating much before 8:15, which seems very late to me! I’m sure the continental Europeans on here will disagree though :p
I genuinely think Lily is putting grey to be at about 6…

jody990

Off topic - other than Lily and Anna, has anyone else seen any other gift codes? I have things in my basket but A) don’t want their picks and B) don’t want to use their codes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart