Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roen

Is the trip to Germany a religious thing? She has such a big family, over 20 people going o_O
It's something to do with her Great Grandfather. They are visiting the village where he came from. Other than that info she was being very vague

Reactions: 8

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Does Lily know that schools have open days which are free to attend and allow you to check the school out before you decide to send your child there?

• Haha

fairylights2000

VIP Member
Dopamine dressing? She hopping on the ADHD bandwagon now....? Sigh...

Also, are general members of the public who have no connection to a school allowed to go to a school fair? It seems rather strange to me. Especially if you are only going to 'check the vibe'?
Probably depends on the individual fair but when I lived opposite a primary school there were posters up and everyone on the street got invited (leaflet through the door haha), the entrance fee of 50p or whatever probably goes to the school or charity so they'd want extra takers I guess.

Edit: pretty sure it was on a Saturday though so not a case of randoms wandering into a school full of kids.

fairylights2000

VIP Member
Her dopamine series is seriously stupid
She is starting to embrace colors recently (good for her) but jumping on this bandwagon for content is lame.. and she seems so fake cheerful that’s the worst
---
She got gifted a back up of a serum she is raving about for the first time and the only word she used is UNREAL - get the fk out.
How is that influencing pple to fork out money to buy it? She is so damn fking bad at her “job”.
And her skin is seriously nothing to shout about.
Dying for someone to publicly ask her how her skin copes with so many different active products

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She is on a shameless beg and rave for ninja appliances, a bigger air fryer perhaps?

Also, she makes it sound like her kids eat only unhealthy frozen fried stuff made hot and crispy by the air fryer she just stood there for too long in this story. Eating and eating

Ewww

Also her reason for making a smoothie as she holds it& do the school run is so dumb.
She alrdy said she doesnt like breafast, but she says she will faint if she goes without and does the morning sch drop offs… but she also prefers savory breakfast. I wonder how many smoothies she will make before she tosses the idea out - maybe one smoothie. Cos it will all be too MUCH WORK to make.
Get ready for questions about how to get her smoothies to not look like sewer water or how to get smoothies smooth enough to drink through a straw on the go.

• Haha

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I am usually more productive in the afternoons too, but when you have kids that finish school at 3 then you just have to get on with it when you can?!

peppin

VIP Member
She says things in videos e.g. can't buy furniture in person anymore and she doesn't have the time to swap per seasonal clothes around that makes me think she is a bit of a simpleton - like there is nothing going on inside her brain apart from a monkey bashing cymbals, its like her brain stopped developing aged 21
more like 12 😭

• Haha

fairylights2000

VIP Member
It's not as if she does not literally have bathroom cupboards full of free-to-her-expensive-to-us body scrubs and lotions.
Yup didn't she do an ad for a razor/scrub/lotion and rave about it?!

She did say something about having dry Mum knees and I thought it was extremely dumb but now I have an almost toddler and spend my time crawling/knee walking after him it's happening to me 😂 the difference being I'm not constantly sent free shit that would solve it

• Haha

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Wait, is her. 'mind blown' over short hand existing, or her mum (still) knowing it?
How come this has never come up?
My dad had to do national service (we're Dutch ) and still knows Morse code almost 60 years later.

Also love the 'and take notes before computers' as if her audience would not understand the purpose, or that people do still take notes by hand.
Yes, how could she not know this? Has this genuinely never come up in conversation with her mum?

janedowe

Chatty Member
She said it has zip so she can wash it. Though I would love to see her try to put it back on.
No doubt the somewhat incompetent upholsterer (judging by the misaligned stripes) didn’t pre-wash the fabric so no doubt it’ll shrink a little when she does wash it. If she even bothers to that is, we all know how she feels about washing her clothes.

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
Can she stop being so lame, she isnt Grey’s age, she forgets she is a grown ass woman, and having this kiddish confidence tracker does not make her “ clever”
---
View attachment 2934800

This was a nice moment of her brushing all the crumbs from her bite of rice cake onto the floor rather than carefully putting them in a bin.
She honestly lives like a racoon.

Also the confidence tracker looks like something that should be confined to secondary school. Just see a therapist ffs.

What do we expect from someone who seems to realise that she shdnt flush her tampons down the toilet until she is gifted the tampon bag? So brushing crumbs on the floor seems wholesome by comparison loll 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha