Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of Charlotte Leaman but have just had a look at her instagram and can see that Lily has copied this style video from her entirely! Even down to the feet together, hands out wobble pose. Oh Lils, so unoriginal as always.
She was clearly hoping for a free headband, but had to made do wih a supermarket one. Poor Lily ..

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm baffled by this. Did the shop provide the strange face bags or does she bring them everytime she tries something on???? It’s annoying when clothes have makeup on but I’ve never had to wear a bag over my face to stop it happening when I’m trying on clothes ????
I remember years ago when some clothes shops would have sheer scarfs in the dressing rooms to tie over your face to protect clothes from makeup when trying them on.

ANiceEgg

I have that Lisa Eldridge skint tint and it’s nothing special at all….If you’ve got perfect skin I’m sure it’s fine, but I need to use double what I’d use with anything else.
Omg I was so close to buying this as I generally like her products! Thank you for saving me the bother; I don’t have perfect skin so I don’t think it’d have enough coverage enough for me I reckon (which is what I suspected!) X

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
It's something to do with her Great Grandfather. They are visiting the village where he came from. Other than that info she was being very vague
She's mentioned before that her great grandfather was Jewish and it's the reason she was allowed to apply for a German passport for herself and the kids. She obviously didn't want to draw much attention to the "Jewish" part of it due to the current situation...

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I bet she asked Erica Davies for some colour/style advice on the recent freebie trip to the seaside. Hence all the new outfits she would never of worn before.

martaS

VIP Member
The latest vlog must be the worst one she's done in a while. Literally no substance. Making smoothie, showing few bits of boring homeware, making a weird lunch pretending to be a foodie. Talking about perfumes, as if anyone will be taking her advice. She lives in a stinky house so clearly doesn't have the best sense of smell. I've skipped through most of it. How does she class THIS as a weekly vlog? Don't even get me started on needing a MacBook to check emails on the sofa. Literally ridiculous. I'm sure they have a tablet/iPad she could use. Who emails her anyway? You should be able to do it every morning after the school drop off!
Sounds like a Katie Snooks vlog. They're, hmm, kind of nothing-y?

icannoteven

VIP Member
“Excuse my appearance” oh please she looks just as wretched as usual… and also… she knows she looks bad but still think it is okay to put on a ad for beauty brand—- so professional -y!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
I'm very annoyed as I'm due to go on a cruise with P&O this summer.... ohwell... Let's just hope they will not offer Lily a freebie.
I’d actually love to see her go on a cruise, albeit a gifted one would rub a lot of people up the wrong way I’m sure. She would spend the entire time moaning and only get pics and videos of her reading by the pool 😂
does anybody know when she painted her kitchen black? And why? It was fine in The Hague blue. i always find black and red together quite stark and not soft and inviting at all. The bench colour is such an odd choice, regardless of what colour the kitchen is. The wavy effect at the back seemed kind of cool and I kinda like the table, but together they make zero sense. It just doesn’t seem well thought out at all which is such a shame as she could have done something fairly decent with the space and her money.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
She says things in videos e.g. can't buy furniture in person anymore and she doesn't have the time to swap per seasonal clothes around that makes me think she is a bit of a simpleton - like there is nothing going on inside her brain apart from a monkey bashing cymbals, its like her brain stopped developing aged 21

• Heart
  • Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
And her hands/nails also look worse than chewed on 🍒 stones. Ffs give me some insta aspirational images Shilly.

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
She is on a shameless beg and rave for ninja appliances, a bigger air fryer perhaps?

Also, she makes it sound like her kids eat only unhealthy frozen fried stuff made hot and crispy by the air fryer she just stood there for too long in this story. Eating and eating

Ewww

Also her reason for making a smoothie as she holds it& do the school run is so dumb.
She alrdy said she doesnt like breafast, but she says she will faint if she goes without and does the morning sch drop offs… but she also prefers savory breakfast. I wonder how many smoothies she will make before she tosses the idea out - maybe one smoothie. Cos it will all be too MUCH WORK to make.

Attachments