Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ANiceEgg

She’s not really fully committing to her sudden-and-not-at-all-jumping-on-the-bandwagon-love of dopamine dressing, is she? Today’s dress is a bit bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

imtakingabath

VIP Member
How late do they eat?! Surely Grey can’t be falling asleep much before 7:30pm, unless she gets up super early, so presumably Lily and Rich aren’t eating much before 8:15, which seems very late to me! I’m sure the continental Europeans on here will disagree though :p

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
And why would anyone ever sit on them when you have the table right behind you? In fact, you could not have someone sitting at the breakfast bar and someone at the table at the same time, there's not enough space. It's utterly ridiculous, and yes, storage space (which is what Lily is always complaining about) would have been a much better idea.

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_7605.jpeg

NOBODY TOLD HER
there are things called
Tupperware
ziplock bags

and how dumb is she for posting this
One hand with the bowl
One hand holding the phone filming herself

and POSTING this on the internet

her content is top quality!! Cos she is so REAL!! 🙄🙄🙄
---
The bench cushion is dog legged on the left and straight on the right? What? I thought the bench overlapped the wall a little on both sides so why isn’t the cushion the same on both sides? And if the bench doesn’t overlap the wall on both sides, what the fuck was she thinking? HOW DORS SHE GET EVERYTHING SO WRONG? Sure Lily, yeah, it’s ‘perfect’. What a monstrosity.

View attachment 2989320View attachment 2989321

Is it like this to stop the cushion from sliding left and right?

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Exactly she could have at a bare minimum matched ice lolly to the outfit! But no, lily likes to rake in money for this and then moan about how ~relatable~ and not insta perfect she is.
Mate you’re playing dress up in your kitchen diner, in outfits you haven’t worn, I think really it’s as planned and curated as it can get, you might as well make it look good.
And yet she still insists on referring to herself as “a creative” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope, and on top of that, she thinks she is being quirky, in that 'you will never understand English sarcasm if you are not a Londoner like me' kind of way. Deep sigh.
and yet she lives in zone five....too bad so sad.
---
I understand her doing her 'work' on a Mac, but this new laptop she said was just for checking emails in the evening whilst on the sofa. Seems extravagant to 'need' an Apple laptop for.
If it's just for emails then personally I'd get a dell Thinkpad - honestly think they're much better with a significantly longer battery life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5