Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melsun

Then, again why could she not bake it with one of her sisters, her mum or her grandma, YouTube, anyone really?
Also, after so many years of friendship with Anna, one might think they baked at least once together?...or was Anna always doing 'heavy duties tasks' and lily would just be adding her name to whatever project they were working on which I always suspected it was the case..
Sadly, I am not a mum yet - but when I think about it,baking a birthday cake for and with my kids is just the best thing ever I could think of!
She is very ungrateful and miserable it is odd at this point....

Reactions: 9

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
She may or may not remember for the rest of her life, but would you not want to see the joy an surprise on her face now? You know, in the moment?

Lily claims to be sooooooo creative,has all the time in the world, and enough money to spend. Why is she alway begrudging her children the toys or cakes they want?
Absolutely! She’s thick and heartless. I dislike her intensly 🤬

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
cooking together is less lonely? why is she acting like she only see her husband once a week and she's making elaborate meals from scratch daily? 😭
cooking together is less lonely? why is she acting like she only see her husband once a week and she's making elaborate meals from scratch daily? 😭
Yes I dread cooking without my husband under my feet. I feel so alone. She’s the weirdest.

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
I side eye Eva Chen for many reasons but I can't fault her for commissioning insane themed birthday cakes for her kids (her stories documenting her youngest's birthday are still up, if anyone's curious). Just checked out @mihcakes for the first time and apparently the cakes are 1000$ minimum, which is a ridiculous, eye-watering amount... but I'll take that anytime over Lily's stinginess.
To openly say you don't want to set a precedent for special cakes?! WTF, this woman truly is soulless.

Reactions: 8

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
And there we are again, fellating ice cream in an overpriced dress before putting her leggings back on.
I still fail to understand the concept here? What is 'dopamine' about this?
---
Her dopamine series is seriously stupid
She is starting to embrace colors recently (good for her) but jumping on this bandwagon for content is lame.. and she seems so fake cheerful that’s the worst
---
She got gifted a back up of a serum she is raving about for the first time and the only word she used is UNREAL - get the fk out.
How is that influencing pple to fork out money to buy it? She is so damn fking bad at her “job”.
And her skin is seriously nothing to shout about.
Go on then, show us your glowing skin. I bet it isn't. At all.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She’s obviously been reading here where we keep saying she looks like she stinks and is trying to prove otherwise 🤣

IMG_2200.png

• Haha

ANiceEgg

I remember when the blend active smoothie maker was all the rage, and influencers were all promoting their green smoothie recipes, I’m sure Lily had one back then…

Edit: found it! https://www.lilypebbles.co.uk/2014/04/the-green-juice.html
Hahaha the blog post! I didn’t used to know about her back then, but I can see she’s always been crap at writing content and taking photos 🙃 She’s such a jammy dodger having a career doing what she does. Zero talent and brains, seriously.
---
I can’t. She’s making it sound like her lame London reels are a service to the community. “it’s thanks to ads like this that I can carry on making this important work” kind of speech. For FREE. Girl, nobody in their right mind would pay for this. Lol she seriously thinks her content would be worth paying for…
View attachment 2954210
She needs to get over herself 🙄