Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the ex work wife, Anna doing a paid job with Selfridges while Londoner Poobs is telling you where to get a drink at Selfridges before they open and then you can entet directly from the cafe (cheap thrill) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm baffled by this. Did the shop provide the strange face bags or does she bring them everytime she tries something on???? It’s annoying when clothes have makeup on but I’ve never had to wear a bag over my face to stop it happening when I’m trying on clothes ????
I remember years ago when some clothes shops would have sheer scarfs in the dressing rooms to tie over your face to protect clothes from makeup when trying them on.

Reactions: 5
Why does she suddenly think she’s a dopamine dresser 😂 the busy London mum equivalent of a Dementor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you wear so much makeup it wipes off and leaves stains on clothes, you're wearing too much makeup. When will influencers stop painting their face with so much thick tit?

Reactions: 9
If you wear so much makeup it wipes off and leaves stains on clothes, you're wearing too much makeup. When will influencers stop painting their face with so much thick tit?
I’m no Pebbles defender but that’s not true. You could have a swipe of powder over your face and it’ll transfer onto a white t shirt if you touch your face with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m no Pebbles defender but that’s not true. You could have a swipe of powder over your face and it’ll transfer onto a white t shirt if you touch your face with it.
Yeah plus even a very tiny amount of lighter dewy makeup will transfer more than a full coverage powder set face.

Anyway, not that lily needs to try on yet another plain boxy white tee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
'When I make time to clean....'

wtf are you talking about Lily - you've got two (useless) cleaners!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she forget about all the times she’s said she keeps her windows shut because of London pollution, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine how Rudy would feel if you would actually air out his room....
I cannot imagine never opening your windows to air out your house. Gross! Even in winter I crack mine open for short periods of time to get fresh air inside. Her home must smell so stale.

Reactions: 13
I cannot imagine never opening your windows to air out your house. Gross! Even in winter I crack mine open for short periods of time to get fresh air inside. Her home must smell so stale.
She put a plastic sheet 'glass' over his single pane and now she can't open it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6