Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Rich, forced to use a desk that is only good for the 'gram. No wonder he's got back ache.

Or maybe he's just finally lost it and is rocking back and forth due to lockdown with Lily..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A friend of mine had similar staining on her teeth, her dentist told her it was because she drank a lot of black tea. Apparently, the stain that mint tea/herbal teas/black tea leaves on the inside of the mug, also stains your teeth in a similar manner. My friend is under strict instructions not to drink black tea/coffee- she has to put milk in. Maybe similar scenario with Lily.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Leave him alone to do his stretching in peace without showing the bloody world! I thought you were on your 'mum' day so why do you care? Aren't you busy looking after Greige? Cos you're always so busy on your 'work days' aren't you Lils. :rolleyes:
Such an interesting choice of words. Not ‘went to say hi to Rich’ but ‘went to check on Rich’. Why does he need ‘checking’ on? Sounds very controlling to me.

Reactions: 22
Love the subtle dig about losing followers! 'I don't check my analytics' of course you do! I work with influencers for my business and we always ask them to show us their analytics before and after each campaign to monitor their success and to judge if they're worth working for. She acts like she's so much better than anyone else because she doesn't look at them. She's either a liar or completely unprofessional.

Reactions: 17
Do you think lily has learning difficulties or what, her spelling is bad. She is probably so English that cannot also differentiate their they and they are

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And lose/loose...

Maybe it’s a good thing she doesn’t check her analytics, it would be pretty grim reading!

Reactions: 6
If she is serious about her business maybe she should check her analytics! Ah but then she would have to address her dire content!

Reactions: 4
If you dont check analytics how do you know what your audience likes or doesnt like? Or wait, is that for her manager at Gleam to do?

Reactions: 6
Her entire personality is based on being brought up in London - seems to think that makes her interesting 🤔

Reactions: 18
Leave him alone to do his stretching in peace without showing the bloody world! I thought you were on your 'mum' day so why do you care? Aren't you busy looking after Greige? Cos you're always so busy on your 'work days' aren't you Lils. :rolleyes:
When I saw this I also took a screenshot, just because I want to know what her obsession with buying rugs so large they cover the majority of the flooring in a room!? Like this room is covered in this rug, and then that expensive parquet floor in the living room is covered in that giant pink-y one, what's the deal!?

Reactions: 2
When I saw this I also took a screenshot, just because I want to know what her obsession with buying rugs so large they cover the majority of the flooring in a room!? Like this room is covered in this rug, and then that expensive parquet floor in the living room is covered in that giant pink-y one, what's the deal!?
She hates the carpet she’s picked for upstairs because it “doesn’t go with the wall colours”. And she seems to think that England is too cold to have wooden floors and no carpet/rug, which is bullshit. In Germany, we get much colder winters, and wooden floors are absolutely fine.

Reactions: 7
She hates the carpet she’s picked for upstairs because it “doesn’t go with the wall colours”. And she seems to think that England is too cold to have wooden floors and no carpet/rug, which is bullshit. In Germany, we get much colder winters, and wooden floors are absolutely fine.
It has nothing to do with being cold. Certain English people seem to think that wooden floors make the house very dusty compared to carpet. What Lily and Jessica Rose Williams and others don’t realise is that their stupid beloved carpet just absorbs the dust, making it an allergy trap, whilst it stays on top of the wooden floors, wear you can properly hoover/sweep it.

Reactions: 10
Her entire personality is based on being brought up in London - seems to think that makes her interesting 🤔
But she goes to places in London like a tourist, not like someone who’s lives here all her life. She doesn’t even go south of the river 🤣 Where have you ever seen her go that’s not Primrose Hill, Coal’s Yard/Kings Cross or Covent Garden?

She’s the worst Londoner ever

• Angry
Reactions: 11
But she goes to places in London like a tourist, not like someone who’s lives here all her life. She doesn’t even go south of the river 🤣 Where have you ever seen her go that’s not Primrose Hill, Coal’s Yard/Kings Cross or Covent Garden?

She’s the worst Londoner ever
Yes exactly! Should of also said that... she goes to the most touristy place!

It has nothing to do with being cold. Certain English people seem to think that wooden floors make the house very dusty compared to carpet. What Lily and Jessica Rose Williams and others don’t realise is that their stupid beloved carpet just absorbs the dust, making it an allergy trap, whilst it stays on top of the wooden floors, wear you can properly hoover/sweep it.
It's just weird! I'm English and live in the north, and we do have carpets upstairs. I just picked one that I liked! I'd prefer wooden floors but in our house it would be very noisy (the children manage to make it sound like there are around 15 of them at all times) and as said, carpet at least upstairs is pretty much the done thing here. Her comments about the colours are also just strange because she chose it all. Very odd choices.

Reactions: 1
Tell us, how does she looks like in real life
I’ve actually seen her twice now! Once a few years ago at a John Mayer concert, she was with her dad, we were leaving the O2 in a big queue and she was next to me. Back then I remember thinking she looked really happy and I loved her back then so was quite excited 😂

When I saw her recently just before lockdown she was pushing the Grey’s pram and my boyfriend managed to get in her way a bit awkwardly but she just laughed it off and looked quite pretty tbh! Just like a new mum really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.