Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FitnessBlender on Youtube is great, haven't used it for a while because I fell off the excercising wagon but it was brilliant.
Retweet retweet. I used Fitness Blender exclusively a few years ago because I was too cheap to pay for a gym when I know I wouldn't know what to do when I was there so did a lot of fitness blender videos at home. Get yourself a kettle bell and some resistance bands and get on Fitness Blender! I love the girl in it- she some times has to take a pause because the burn is real and I love that. She's so human!

Reactions: 5
Lily Pebbles #6: Yellow Tooth, Deleting Tweets, Moaning that you don’t know the offline me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really enjoying that Lily’s video this week has 31k views against Anna’s 76k. Marvellous!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lily needs to find a job. Its an insult how she is making money out of doing tit all, her work isnt even that great

Reactions: 8
:D
Tittle suggestion:
Part-time bandwagon jumping ad-concealing frowning non-mummy blogger

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was probably a blogger voucher don’t be fooled!!
Yes my friend works for PR department and told me some of the codes they get are up to 70% off Or they get sent a gift voucher Worth £250 etc -do they have have to declare if they use press discount or what about if it’s a voucher?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes my friend works for PR department and told me some of the codes they get are up to 70% off Or they get sent a gift voucher Worth £250 etc -do they have have to declare if they use press discount or what about if it’s a voucher?
i thought the ASA rules say that they do need to disclose it as it’s a “payment”. But we all know lily has such an issue with the rules and will probably decide is confusing and not disclose it properly

Reactions: 11
i thought the ASA rules say that they do need to disclose it as it’s a “payment”. But we all know lily has such an issue with the rules and will probably decide is confusing and not disclose it properly
I think she has to declare it when she is actually showing the items. Another layer of deceit!!

Sorry if this question has been asked a million times but I’m new around here - why are her stories always without sound? Drives me mad thinking my sound is broken. Just gives her boring excuse for ‘content’ one less layer of excitement.
Everything she does is dull, just how much longer will she be riding this gravy train? How does she earn any money and who decides to use her to advertise anything when she sucks the fun/enjoyment/life out of just about everything she does. It’s all beyond me!

Leave him alone to do his stretching in peace without showing the bloody world! I thought you were on your 'mum' day so why do you care? Aren't you busy looking after Greige? Cos you're always so busy on your 'work days' aren't you Lils. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
A
Leave him alone to do his stretching in peace without showing the bloody world! I thought you were on your 'mum' day so why do you care? Aren't you busy looking after Greige? Cos you're always so busy on your 'work days' aren't you Lils. :rolleyes:
Why is she mocking him? People are getting sore backs and necks from working at home without the right type of chair like what they have at the office. She is such a witch.

Reactions: 21
A

Why is she mocking him? People are getting sore backs and necks from working at home without the right type of chair like what they have at the office. She is such a witch.
Exactly. Sitting in a chair for hours on end at a desk can wreck havoc with your posture, back, hips etc. That’s why they have standing desks in some offices. She’s just awful. Never worked a day in her life and takes the piss out of her husband when he’s actually working. I’d be so embarrassed if I were him and his colleagues knew who she was and saw these stories.

I’m the same - she’s not found the right style at all. High necked baggy t-shirts are just going to make her look bigger than she is. Same with thick strapped / sleeveless stuff and SMOCKS! Just avoid love 😭
In fairness to Lily I have DD’s and they’re a right pain. Have to wear a bra with everything and they make me look fat (even though I’m only a size 10). Tried strapless bras and they fall down. Boobs too heavy.
And everything summery has thin straps and/or is too warm. I hate them 😩
If I get pregnant I’m doomed - they’ll go up to size ZZ’s haha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.