Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she'll hate this bench and mis matched style when its not trending anymore just like she clearly hates The Hague blue kitchen and the grey carpets. lily has truly never had an original thought/idea everything is copied

Reactions: 16
she'll hate this bench and mis matched style when its not trending anymore just like she clearly hates The Hague blue kitchen and the grey carpets. lily has truly never had an original thought/idea everything is copied
I just hope Rebecca Wakefield books herself a nice vacation with all the cash she's earning creating crappy looking spaces for her clients.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well the grey carpets are just the wrong grey. Cool when it should've been warm or the other way around... Poor Lily needs to see that every day! Just imagine the trauma!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she think glossy paint reflecting the light is a good thing?

Reactions: 12
Lots of houses have ' open plan' downstairs. It's hers that is impractical.
I still don't think that just one room is practical. The cooking smells, noise and lack of privacy would drive me mad. If one of them is cooking with the radio on, the other person can't watch TV, work or read in peace.
We have a large open plan kitchen/dining room/sitting room, but are fortunate enough to have two additional separate reception rooms. With piano & trombone playing husband & children, I'd never have any peace if we lived in Lily's house.

Reactions: 5
I still don't think that just one room is practical. The cooking smells, noise and lack of privacy would drive me mad. If one of them is cooking with the radio on, the other person can't watch TV, work or read in peace.
We have a large open plan kitchen/dining room/sitting room, but are fortunate enough to have two additional separate reception rooms. With piano & trombone playing husband & children, I'd never have any peace if we lived in Lily's house.
My parents have had open plan downstairs since I was 7 and none of these things have ever been an issue.
---
Imagine the hand prints from the kids on that!
The bolognese sauce will stick to it, and as it's red, might not get spotted...... Yummmmmm

Reactions: 5
I feel second hand regret about the bench.

Interesting that we haven't seen the table yet
Bet it's awful.

Lily Poobles setting a the interior design benchmark at an all time low.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel second hand regret about the bench.

Interesting that we haven't seen the table yet
Bet it's awful.

Lily Poobles setting a the interior design benchmark at an all time low.
I don't think she has a table yet.
The hiliarious thing is that she can't complain too much about the bench, because this was custom made by her BIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think she has a table yet.
The hiliarious thing is that she can't complain too much about the bench, because this was custom made by her BIL.
This is the reason that I don't ever ask family to do work on my house etc, some separation is good!
The seat bit just looks so shallow, looks like a bus shelter 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She thinks she is Rihanna reacting live to Taylor Swift’s new album or smth.
Calm down poobs, it’s just your dining area and nobody really cares what your reaction is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
RAN here

That table / weird maroon combo is rotten. She genuinely has the worst interiors style

• Haha
Reactions: 27
RAN here

That table / weird maroon combo is rotten. She genuinely has the worst interiors style
I haven't even seen her stories yet but just that screenshot above is enough to show how awful it is, the yellow-toned table with the gloss maroon bench with the cool-toned blonde flooring 🤣🤣🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The bench style and colour, the table scale for the room, the stain of the wood, how it looks with the chairs around it. It’s some of her worst work yet 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The trouble with Lily and her interiors is that she hates her house and all the renovations they did to it originally 😅 so she’s just throwing random things in that she sees on Pinterest in the hopes that people will be impressed but it’s an absolute mess

Navy lounge, navy sofas, green and beige striped footstool, stark white ikea-esque built in cupboards in the runway, random straight bench, wavy dining bench in dark burgundy, grey striped cushion, light wood dining table, navy kitchen - just absolutely awful awful

I think she already regrets the bench, it does not look good in her kitchen
At one point I was actually starting to wonder if the red would go nicely with the navy kitchen…… but we’ve forgotten she had that repainted black!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.