Lily Pebbles #48 She's the Benjamin Button of density 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he though, Lily? 🤔🤔

Just imagining my husband telling me to sort through my tote bags.
Fair enough if she takes them out for the big shop every time but that lot could hold a weekly shop for 10 so I doubt it!

I read something recently about how eco friendly things like reusable water bottles, tote bags etc (intended to replace single use plastic) can become a status item, collected and regularly upgraded, and therefore probably undoing any environmental benefit. Have a think eh Lily

Reactions: 10
Omg, I walked past Lily today in London!! Saw her right by Piccadilly tube station, she walked straight past me. She looks just as miserable as you’d expect her to be in person, scowling away. Also, for someone who posts fashion content, she looked incredibly average fashion wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is he though, Lily? 🤔🤔

Omg she is so embarrassing!!!
Our OG Creative kicking off 2024 by continuing to copy Alexandra Stedman! (She did a tote bag declutter video with her husband a few days ago)
IMG_20240116_210449.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
To say that all these years, we were wondering about who was copying whom, Sunday vlog after Sunday vlog, Instagram posts after Instagram posts, whether Anna was copying Lily, or the other way around...
Now we know that all this time, Anna was an incubating beige blob and Lily, well, Lily is what she's always been: a shadow, dark and hollow.
Potayto, potahto, tomayto, tomahto.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, I walked past Lily today in London!! Saw her right by Piccadilly tube station, she walked straight past me. She looks just as miserable as you’d expect her to be in person, scowling away. Also, for someone who posts fashion content, she looked incredibly average fashion wise.
You didn’t manage to sniff her did you? Just asking….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is he though, Lily? 🤔🤔

This is too funny because she’s actually just copying Alexandra Stedman (who obvs has better taste in tote bags).

---
Omg she is so embarrassing!!!
Our OG Creative kicking off 2024 by continuing to copy Alexandra Stedman! (She did a tote bag declutter video with her husband a few days ago)
View attachment 2694532
Oops, didn’t see this before I posted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
so when she was raving about getting back to work with so many creative ideas, she was just talking about copying more people? brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lily's stories talking about her wide range of content (and asking her viewers for ideas agin obviously). Says she covers everything from pickles to fashion.

Certainty got all bases covered there! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please please please pleaaaase someone come build me a bench for free... Oh, and a nice big wooden table too... Ktnxbye.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why doesn’t she just ask her ex work wife who built her bench seat with built in storage and cushions, seeing as that’s obviously where she got the inspo and had to copy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love the low key shade towards Anna’s kitchen and built in bench :’) Lily wants colour, cushions in a practical fabric that can be cleaned and a seat with an overhang so there’s room for your feet. Copying Anna but also the shade. Perfection

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.