Lily Pebbles #48 She's the Benjamin Button of density šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught the first 30 seconds of the reel and ffs...she's using the flapping Anna Newton hands all of a sudden! Make it stop!

"The flapping hands...grab all they can" (sorry Depeche Mode)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lmao "keep saving this video" sounds so weird when it's a content creator talking to their followers, aren't they ever embarrassed to beg for something like this that should be organic?? shouldn't engagement be a proof of you doing something right (if we omit some bias as weight, skin colour etc.)? if you have to tell your followers to give you likes and comments and share your posts, then i have a bad news about the quality of those posts

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would I 'keep saving' a video of her walking around a park somewhere doing her best Bridget Jones impression?

Imagine doing the same 'job' for 12 years and not progressing from showing your meals, your outfit of the day, and pretend you are OBSessED with a certain beauty product?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep!

Iā€™ll never believe that she cares about her followers; Iā€™ve never seen a single warm interaction with them in her comments, even when they are saying something nice to her. She comes across as so cold.

Like, am I reading too much into this, but her response to this girl below is quite cold and bare minimum in effort?

IMG_7630.jpeg

I would want to say something like: ā€œThatā€™s really bad that they wouldnā€™t listen to you, yes itā€™s so important to insist that doctors check them. I hope it turned out okay and that youā€™re wellā€¦"

This person took the time to write about her personal experience and all Pebbles can muster up as a response is "well done x". Maybe Iā€™m too sensitive, but I find it rude and would reply saying "Oh, Iā€™m fine by the way, thanks for asking šŸ–•šŸ»"

Aside from the fact that replying to and connecting with people is part of her job and would HELP her to do better in her job, wouldnā€™t you even put in a bit more effort as a fellow HUMAN BEING WITH A BEATING HEART?

Apparently not! Like you said, a beg for saves to help her engagement stats, not because she actually cares about anyone other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yep!

Iā€™ll never believe that she cares about her followers; Iā€™ve never seen a single warm interaction with them in her comments, even when they are saying something nice to her. She comes across as so cold.

Like, am I reading too much into this, but her response to this girl below is quite cold and bare minimum in effort?

View attachment 2690966
yeah, this isn't how you create community or talk to your followers when your whole vibe is "i'm sooo relatable", like i said before, there are strictly fashion influencers who have more followers than lily, put out more (actual) work than her and despite offering a very limited peek in their personal life, they still manage to communicate with their followers like they are equals

she's stuck in this 2010s mentality when bloggers seemed like some untouchable celebrities and it was an honour to receive a "thanks xx" comment from them lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nice set up for an afflink with that avocado holder (y) 5/10 would have been better without the coffee machine powering up in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep!

View attachment 2690966

I would want to say something like: ā€œThatā€™s really bad that they wouldnā€™t listen to you, yes itā€™s so important to insist that doctors check them. I hope it turned out okay and that youā€™re wellā€¦"

This person took the time to write about her personal experience and all Pebbles can muster up as a response is "well done x". Maybe Iā€™m too sensitive, but I find it rude and would reply saying "Oh, Iā€™m fine by the way, thanks for asking šŸ–•šŸ»"

Aside from the fact that replying to and connecting with people is part of her job and would HELP her to do better in her job, wouldnā€™t you even put in a bit more effort as a fellow HUMAN BEING WITH A BEATING HEART?

Apparently not! Like you said, a beg for saves to help her engagement stats, not because she actually cares about anyone other than herself.
Fuglily Whinehouse, to be kind? Not for free, are you kidding me? These manis won't pay for themselves. McScrooge is too busy to care.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So many highlights to pick from in her last videoā€¦ but for me itā€™s clearly Lily not being able to figure out Rudyā€™s toddler toy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So many highlights to pick from in her last videoā€¦ but for me itā€™s clearly Lily not being able to figure out Rudyā€™s toddler toy.
I firmly believe that she somehow had to showcase that/fiddle with that tit she afflinked so that it would justify being in the description box. I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240115-164954.png

What an inspiring and aspirational look šŸ˜

Also, how much of an annoying twit do you have to be that the bakery give you free cake to make you stfu and leave?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Bickering?? About a cake?? When you get so many lunches etc for free....??? And instead of being ashamed you brag about it online....??? Wow...

Reactions: 13
she constantly shares how she finds it difficult to share anything (but food especially) with her partner and kids, probably thinking it makes her look cute or something... it does not

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.