Lily Pebbles #48 She's the Benjamin Button of density 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the morning off. I'm assuming she worded it that way to troll us, but also because she's incapable of seeing her family responsibilities as anything other than work. Like why wouldn't you just say "I have the morning to myself" or "Rich has graciously offered to watch the kids so I could have some 'me' time"?

To then spend said alone time buying socks is just so Lily. Complaining she has no time or space to do things she used to do, but then goes and buys socks. Nice job, Lils.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has always worded it like this. As soon as Grey was born, Lily would talk about 'work days' and 'Grey days', and on 'work days' would be able to sleep in because she did not have child duties, and would sometimes comment that Rich was feeding the kids or bathing them because 'it's his day'. It's absolutely ridiculous. I get dividing the tasks, but you're not single parents.

Reactions: 19
I know lots of parents and I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone talk about parenting in that way.

Reactions: 12
She has always worded it like this. As soon as Grey was born, Lily would talk about 'work days' and 'Grey days', and on 'work days' would be able to sleep in because she did not have child duties, and would sometimes comment that Rich was feeding the kids or bathing them because 'it's his day'. It's absolutely ridiculous. I get dividing the tasks, but you're not single parents.
It’s horrible! (And weird)

Reactions: 9
The whole new video is all about Lily Pickles whining & talking about her children! Like she is so not used to having kids! And that their toys have made her house so ugly and not insta ready.

omg like shut tf up!

Her eyeshadow looks so dirty and unblended.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Her latest TikTok is her telling people that she has a YouTube channel. „I don’t know if you guys all know on here“ - Lily thinks people follow her for her amazing original TikTok content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The whole new video is all about Lily Pickles whining & talking about her children! Like she is so not used to having kids! And that their toys have made her house so ugly and not insta ready.

omg like shut tf up!

Her eyeshadow looks so dirty and unblended.
She seems to flip between full sad beige baby to make sure the kids fit in with her ~aesthetic or going against it because she's such a cool London mum and it gives her more to complain about

Reactions: 14
Her reels about moles 😂😂😂
The way she walked ard some garden and talking about moles
Like she is reporting live news on the scene lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The mole content pillar is back!
Yes,it's important to keep an eye on your moles, but why is she talking about it outside wearing a thick coat, and Whyyyyyy does she always hold that stupid microphone like that???? So distracting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Showing the clutter of children's toys then affiliate linking them because she briefly mentioned them. We see you Lily.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The mole content pillar is back!
Yes,it's important to keep an eye on your moles, but why is she talking about it outside wearing a thick coat, and Whyyyyyy does she always hold that stupid microphone like that???? So distracting!!
She’s probably hoping to be gifted a ludicrously expensive scan again rather than pay for it herself.

Reactions: 11
Showing the clutter of children's toys then affiliate linking them because she briefly mentioned them. We see you Lily.
Oh but it's not Lily, it's the person she's hired to write the descriptions now.... ;) ;)
Though, 'I Got Given' sounds very Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's hilarious to me that in the TikTok about what confuses her about social media (lol one of the many things in her life she's confused by), she just stops at "the algorithm favors everyone doing the same thing". Does she have so few critical thinking skills that she can't connect this with capitalism and that it's the companies making a killing and satisfying their investors when everyone is copying what's already gone viral?

And the lack of self-awareness that she is doing exactly this?!

Reactions: 12
Omg she is soooo infuriating. She’s only posting about how she’s an ‘OG content creator’ because her soundless pickle jar TikTok went viral.

As someone who actually WORKS in social media her ‘thoughts’ on social are also so so pointless. You’re irrelevant now, please understand this 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her reels about moles 😂😂😂
The way she walked ard some garden and talking about moles
Like she is reporting live news on the scene lol

Lily says "Check ya moles!".
---
Honestly, the entirety of thay vlog (and everything Moany Pickles):

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lily complaining that now that Rich is back at work she now is 'the default parent'...... YES, because you are home playing dress up in front of a camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.