Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Iā€™ve no idea who posted on IG Stories first but thought itā€™s quite a coincidence that Lily and Anna posted about the Whistles jacket on their stories today.

Am I imagining this to have deeper meaning? šŸ˜‚ Is Lily is making a subtle dig at Anna? Like sheā€™s saying: "Everyone loves that jacket, youā€™re not special, youā€™re a trend following sheep" (pot, kettle?) and showing off that sheā€™s at a Whistles event and has been the first to see the jacket in brownā€¦

Or is Anna flexing that she HAS the jacket (in black)?

Or do I need to go to bed? šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2740785

View attachment 2740786
This looks like something a fella would wear on Eastenders in the 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 49

peppin

VIP Member
lmao at "this is my safe, happy place. it's where i get to chat to you guys" because i don't remember the last time she actually engaged with any comments apart from one-word replies and emojis

also, you don't get to monetise your private life, including your friendships, and then act offended people react when something changes, i guess nobody has told her šŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I get what sheā€™s saying, but I also hope someone reminds her that she and Anna DID make their personal friendship a business and earned money with it for years. That doesnā€™t mean they owe us details of their breakup, but just ignoring the issue after ten years was a bad decision. Even YouTube couples are able to briefly address the end of their relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Kazza55

In her latest TikTok, she describes herself as "a time poor mum". Really? She has a husband and family nearby (I had neither of those things when I was bringing up my son) and she's self employed. How many 'time poor' mums are able to travel into central London for a dance lesson or go to pottery classes in the evening? She has absolutely no clue how the rest of us live.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
'Rich gave me the morning off'.
First of all, he's not your boss. Second, your family isn't a job, they are your kids, your family, your joint responsibility. I honestly do not understand how or why they constantly divide this so strictly. Why can't they both take care of the kids together? I don't know any other couple who does this the way they do, like they are divorced parents. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 45

friedeggontoast

Chatty Member
For someone who grew up in London she has an amazing ability to act like someone who just discovered London for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

friedeggontoast

Chatty Member
Lily giving her London etiquette rules like she didnā€™t go to another country and kick off that people were speaking another language in an Uber Pool.
Urgh.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
She is being hella dramatic but I do sort of get it. Even if she used the ā€˜drifted apartā€™ shtick I donā€™t think the comments would let up, because it would clearly be a lie when they went from speaking every day, being at each otherā€™s weddings, a very interlinked working life to acting like each other didnā€™t exist. She would continue to get pressed for ā€˜the truthā€™

What comes across clearly to me in that reply is that Lily didnā€™t choose to end the friendship, sheā€™s hurt and bitter about it and she doesnā€™t know how to express that without telling people how mean and nasty Anna isā€¦

Reactions: 42

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Ok, here are the prompts and outfits in their glory.

"House party, but not too casual so I don't look like im 60"
IMG_20240218_083038.jpg

"Brunch with friends "
IMG_20240218_083009.jpg

"Funeral"
IMG_20240218_083211.jpg

"Ice-skating"
IMG_20240218_083238.jpg

"Parents evening" (to which Lily says Ooh I haven't had a parents evening" , to which Georgia says Yes you have. Classic Lily forgetting anything to do about her daughter)
IMG_20240218_083358.jpg

"All day shopping in city"
IMG_20240218_083443.jpg

"Long haul flight and kids birthday party"
IMG_20240218_083514.jpg

"40th birthday party "
IMG_20240218_083550.jpg

I mean, it's pretty much what we've all expected šŸ¤£ My personal favourite it the brunch with girlies. She looks like a bloke.
Oh, and jeans to a funeral šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
'If you're coming to London and come out of Leicester Square tube station, and are looking for something to eat, you don't have to go to the obvious tourist traps, just walk a few minutes to Covent Garden....' Do you hear yourself??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
If she was actually an adult, she could address it like one, and not make this the elephant in the room, deleting any comment asking about it.
They were joined at the hip, booked together all the time, had so many videos together, you cannot expect your audience to pretend it's not completely weird to no longer even mention each other.

Just say something. We don't need all the gory details, but just... something. And it will be over.
No, I want all the gory details. Literally all of them. Come on, Lily. Get drunk and spill the beans on your covert-meanie ex-wife Nanna and her birdwatching personal assistent Mawk.

• Haha

consumerism makes u free

Iā€™m gonna explode. Please do not use this childā€™s hair texture to produce pathological bullshit content. I hazard to get too deep into it because itā€™s just too grim and bordering on inappropriate gossip but i feel like weā€™ve already seen evidence sheā€™s trying to smooth out Greyā€™s natural waves and I just canā€™t.

Lily has a legitimate psychologically destructive complex around her perfectly lovely curly hair and I want to wretch seeing her put it on her daughter. Go be angry at your mother, stop abusing your head/yourself. Do better for your daughter.

• Heart

minsterg

how about tube etiquette bring not being making patronising , nauseating videos with your paid staff, holding a Shite microphone whist ruining everybodyā€™s day on the tube. This is a whole new low. It says so much, that this is the ā€œ contentā€ she really wants to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

fairylights2000

VIP Member
Booking a holiday during school holidays being so much more expensive... 'I don't know if it's like that in other counties, but here in the UK it is....'
Poor Lily.....
My head is spinning from how stupid this is. "Do other countries experience supply and demand?"

• Haha
Reactions: 38

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Loved it when she opened the video with ā€œIā€™m not a stylist NOR PRETENDING TO BE ONEā€. Quite the dig at Anna and her Ā£200 online services!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38