Lily Pebbles #48 She's the Benjamin Button of density 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness those are the best leggings 🤣 (Sweaty Betty) why the duck we need to see her pulling them on though, I don’t know.

Reactions: 10
wtf was all that Justin Timberlake stuff about?. He’s been doing free shows in major cities, but had to cancel London because he was ill. Why don’t you understand that?
if you actually followed him Lily, or did any kind of research you’d know that was the case. Instead of trying to imply it was a PR stunt 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yep, Gymshark logo on the front. Did Lily say they were SB? 💀
The ones she is pulling on are the Sweaty Betty and that’s because they are the wrong size! Week that’s what she says they are anyway….but I do see a logo.

Reactions: 3
I can pull mine up, she has just bought the wrong size, I’d say she needs a large.
i feel like if you can't buy even something as basic as leggings in a size that fits your body, you probably shouldn't make fashion (or self acceptance💀) one of your content pillars

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i feel like if you can't buy even something as basic as leggings in a size that fits your body, you probably shouldn't make fashion (or self acceptance💀) one of your content pillars
it’s guess it’s not wanting to accept you might be a size large 🤣

Reactions: 8
She kept talking and eating in today’s video…between her and the ex-work wife I think Lily is more entertaining and real (silly) - I cant be bothered to sit thru a video hearing Anne talk abt her fashion-y bits in her sterile kitchen anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She kept talking and eating in today’s video…between her and the ex-work wife I think Lily is more entertaining and real (silly) - I cant be bothered to sit thru a video hearing Anne talk abt her fashion-y bits in her sterile kitchen anymore.
I think she puts more effort in…but they are both annoying as duck TBH.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.