Lily Pebbles #48 She's the Benjamin Button of density 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me so much thag she calls everything an era. I get she is trying to be all TIK TOK and say it but why does everything has to be an era. Guess I am in my mum life era- WTF! You are mum and that started like 4 years ago when your child was born. Why are you now saying this to try and be cool. She says it all the time now and its like no you are just wearing red not in your red era.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
and here i was thinking lily had been in her "lazy and entitled influencer era"

they (anna does the same thing) always make it so obvious when they find a catchy phrase on tiktok – they use it wrong and are approximately 2 years late to the trend 💀 you are in your 30s, stop trying to fit in with teens or people in their 20s ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No, Lily. This is YOU at 36 not everyone, and you need more than a root touch up, love!
Lol, I took the same screenshot. If I was Colour Wow I’d be fuming. It’s a great product, but somehow she makes it look totally tit.
IMG_6544.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
lily stop making the product you want to advertise off-putting challenge, level: impossible

Reactions: 10
She couldn’t even put the root cover up kit on the grey hairs
Every hair but the one that was grey
How can she get it so wrong ?
It’s colouring in
Useless

Reactions: 9
No, Lily. This is YOU at 36 not everyone, and you need more than a root touch up, love!
She loves to excuse her ‘flaws’ by implying that everyone else has them as well 🤡

(BTW I don’t think grey hairs are flaws, but I assume she does if she’s covering them up 🙃)

Reactions: 8
She loves to excuse her ‘flaws’ by implying that everyone else has them as well 🤡

(BTW I don’t think grey hairs are flaws, but I assume she does if she’s covering them up 🙃)
The rhetoric that EVERYONE has bad skin unless they get botox or photoshop their pics is, imo, pretty damaging. She should focus on being comfortable in her skin regardless of what other people look like bc, while it might get likes on social media, you will see people who are thinner, younger, taller, have better hair, skin etc. in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And since she's so into growing old naturally and anti botox, why does she not just accept her greys and let them grow in? She could be the influencer that makes grey cool? She did name her daughter that after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.