Lily Pebbles #48 She's the Benjamin Button of density 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what does she mean by "that's just for you"? has there ever been a point when lily didn't do anything for herself? 💀
Yeah it really seems she’s saying it’s something she only does for herself and without her family. Because poor Lily has given up everything for her husband and kids and never gets to have anything to herself 🙄

Reactions: 12
what does she mean by "that's just for you"? has there ever been a point when lily didn't do anything for herself? 💀
ooof, i get that for a lot of women there is a period of time when they have 0 time for themselves but lily really needs to check her privilege and shut up – even after becoming a mum she has been to multiple vacations, business events, has her husband and family helping her to the point she has days off, often spends an entire day prancing around london doing nothing and has had multiple hobbies "just for herself"

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually think she means ‘not for sharing with the internet’ rather than not sharing with her family. But, she can’t keep anything to herself, we’ll see how long she can keep it before she word vomits and videos the whole affair.

Reactions: 8
I actually think she means ‘not for sharing with the internet’ rather than not sharing with her family. But, she can’t keep anything to herself, we’ll see how long she can keep it before she word vomits and videos the whole affair.
isn't she technically sharing with the internet by posting that story 🤡 like if you want to keep your hobby a secret, you probably shouldn't go online saying "heheh i have a super secret hobby now" i just don't get her at all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But she could do that with all of her hobbies. There’s no reason to share any of them. We don’t want to know about them tbh

Reactions: 9
Yesss and, isn’t that exactly what a hobby is? Something you enjoy doing? Always spouting utter nonsense 🙄

Must be the choir. It kills her she can't film there, so she keeps mentioning it hoping her viewers will beg her to. Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she’s enjoying the engagement that it’s bringing her even if it’s causing her the wobbles.
Her sassy reply is a bit nonsensical when it’s such a simple resolution that between 2 stranger's have just given them the perfect statement.
Nothing private mentioned and it’s a swift blanket response.

The funny thing is it’s probably a case of Anna got fed up of her work being mimicked and lumped in with what she perceives as dead weight and wanted a fresh start as a sole person not a partnership.
Also she’s shut down her private life on line and wobbles has a loose jaw, which probably was the final straw.
She couldn’t trust what was spoken in private wouldn’t end up on other channels that she wouldn’t even have on her own so she cut old wobbles off and now she’s had an existential crisis about it.
How generous of you to call that tit work 😂
---
No one is confusing you for a character in a tv show, Lily.
Well...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is it a time poor mum or is it a woman who's unable to organise her time effectively despite the amount of free time and help she gets? 🤔
You misspelled a stupid dense moron. There, I fixed it for you.
---
I'm surprised that Lily still sounds so wounded by the friendship breaking down - I'd expect that after a year or two she'd still be a bit sad about it, but it seems she hasn't got over it at all from the comments she made! I'm guessing that whatever the reasoning, Anna was probably extremely brutal and cold in severing ties which completely knocked Lily off-kilter and maybe gave her trust issues - plus Lily has the emotional intelligence of a grasshopper so probably hasn't managed to properly reflect or process it even after all this time!
Imagine, the trauma of a London woman who got dumped by country-bumpkin Ah-Nah; ouch the burn. Does anyone have some kindly gifted aloe vera for our Fuglily Wobbles?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are expensive leggings that hard to pull on? My friend swears by Sweaty Betty (when they’re in the sale) and I’m pretty sure they’re not that difficult. quite the opposite in fact, but what do I know. I wear them to lounge about in and pay a tenner 😅

I forgot to say about this story post where she shared the book about helping people to heal from grief/trauma. It irritates me when she refers to people as being her "good friend” (as she had done about this author) when really, she’s only spent time with them in a formal/professional situation.

Here, she says, “it’s like being back in that room with her”, which I’m assuming means she’s had therapy with this woman. It’s a bit inauthentic then to just refer to her as a good friend; in my eyes it would actually be more helpful and honest to say that she has helped Lily work through personal issues in the past and her that her warmth and wisdom comes across in the book.

View attachment 2800006
Also the pictures she put on her story of this book were quite clearly not taken by her. They were all blurry like she’d screenshotted them from somewhere else and as if Lily is the type of person to bookmark pages like that

Reactions: 5
Are expensive leggings that hard to pull on? My friend swears by Sweaty Betty (when they’re in the sale) and I’m pretty sure they’re not that difficult. quite the opposite in fact, but what do I know. I wear them to lounge about in and pay a tenner 😅
They are if you insist on wearing them a size too small. Can you imagine Lily "still not feeling like myself after having a kid five years ago" ordering something in a size L?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you even lift gift?
---
They are if you insist on wearing them a size too small. Can you imagine Lily "still not feeling like myself after having a kid five years ago" ordering something in a size L?
Which, given her height, woudn't be too much of a stretch (pun intended).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear her content is delivered like she is an alien who has just visited earth for the first time

struggles to dress herself
finds food funny

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I swear her content is delivered like she is an alien who has just visited earth for the first time

struggles to dress herself
finds food funny
If her toes are really damaging Uggs, I'm tempted to say she's not human. These chompers alone scream otherworldly.

A greys cover up that doesn't work? Great ad Lily
Enough talking tit about her daughter lol
---
Lily thinking she’s going to be the next mr doodle….

View attachment 2797194
No wonder she didn't learn much at school.
---
You give her too much credit; I think it’s the former 😂
I think it's sarcasm.
My favourite part of the year: paying taxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.