Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last sentence tho… lol she really has no idea.

And I am surprised she didnt include pickles and comfy / casual/ clever in that useless intro of her.

Btw this self-intro thing is another bandwagon she jumped on… not a single original thought as usual.
She must be so bored at home and looking for stories to post.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Who still talks about getting a first an uni years after. 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
She can’t realise what a privileged hole she sounds complaining about caring for the children (she choose to produce because that’s what you have to do after you get married obviously) during school holidays when she has flexible working and can take the time off. So many working parents struggling this week with some nursery’s closed, some open, some schools back, some not, some have inset day etc. she’s trying to be relatable when she works a 4 hour day spread over 16 hours.
I’m sorry but I am also so bleeping done with parents I know complaining about looking after their own children that they planned to have. It’s not other people’s problem that you have to juggle work and kids. It’s your problem. If you begrudged taking care of them don’t have them. And they look at you like you wouldn’t understand if you don’t have them yourself. Ok bye.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
imagine introducing yourself at the age of 36 by saying you met your husband on the first day of uni & you can flare your nose 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i i also don't get how joining a choir and doing pottery courses was about independence or confidence in lily's case

• Haha
Reactions: 29
imagine introducing yourself at the age of 36 by saying you met your husband on the first day of uni & you can flare your nose 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i i also don't get how joining a choir and doing pottery courses was about independence or confidence in lily's case
If being skinny and wealthy used to be your only indicator of self esteem, then singing and squishing some clay must be positively radical.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If being skinny and wealthy used to be your only indicator of self esteem, then singing and squishing some clay must be positively radical.
imagine the day she will explore london beyond king's cross! the earth will shake under her independent stride

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240102-172822.png

Hey 👋 I'm Shilly.

I'm 36 and married with two kids. I found the first person with a penis and a pulse on my first day at uni and clung to them for fear of the horror of being alone.

I am unimaginative and nowhere on earth could contend with London, you plebs.

I fell into a lucrative "career" at a time when all you needed to be was thin and white to be successful.

My last and only achievement was getting a degree so I'll roll out this fact forever more despite the fact it happened 15 years ago. I am a pioneer of my industry which consists of grabbing freebies and having no morals.

My party trick is doing something wildly uninteresting with my face. My son can also do it and that's reason #35786 why I like him more than I like HER.

Don't be mean to me or I'll have a wobble and need another two weeks holiday.

In 2023 I had too much time on my hands so filled it with copying others creativity and patting myself on the back.

My goal for this year is to drain even more of your money, sanity and lifeblood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

And I am surprised she didnt include pickles and comfy / casual/ clever in that useless intro of her.

Btw this self-intro thing is another bandwagon she jumped on… not a single original thought as usual.
(1st) (twit)

• Haha

Is the first time she's mentioned the choir?
---
Also LMAO at "the majority of you have been here for a while" aka "I can't get and keep new followers"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
btw hasn't she already posted a similar introduction like a year ago? because i vaguely remember snarking about her party trick and strictly comfortable outfits around here or whatever the phrase was 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She paid for these pottery courses herself: independence
She trusted everybody would care about it: confidence

Shilly Wobbles, always pushing the density envelope.

• Haha
How come there have not been lots of reels of Lily going to, being at, or coming back from.choir? She's done it with her PT work outs, her pottery class, tennis... Maybe not so confident after all?
---
Did she start this at the time she referred to herself as 'very musical'?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah look at that shilly who is ‘not working’ has time to affiliate link things… 🙄

IMG_0877.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You clearly haven’t seen her manicure reel then- nail dust, cuticle clippings and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount of obsessing over her manicure and her overgrown nails, not being able to get her nails done since early December (god forbid) followed by the reel getting said nails did, proves how truely empty her life must be.

Reactions: 8
She clearly has no idea what to do unless someone very precisely explains to her what she can film/takes photos of. Without Gleam and Anna, all she can do is either copy someone else or sell the most mundane stuff as „content“.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.