Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have a fake birthday party so she could make some ā€˜contentā€™ with those silver tinsel strips?? Thereā€™s no evidence of anyone else being there, just the same photo of her pretending to have fun in front of a backdrop??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Did she have a fake birthday party so she could make some ā€˜contentā€™ with those silver tinsel strips?? Thereā€™s no evidence of anyone else being there, just the same photo of her pretending to have fun in front of a backdrop??
I was wondering this too. Where are all the people? It just looks like a bunch of weird selfies.

Reactions: 15
Dishoom breakfast from Shoreditch- sheā€™s so knowledgable about hidden London gems guys!
This made me laugh. I am from another country and don't know London well but I found this on Google and went recently because I love the Dishoom in Edinburgh. How can it be a hidden gem when it's a chain?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These are all her friends from (early) childhood, yes? While I always thought it was quite impressive that sheā€™s still friends with all these people she met when she was like four years old, I think itā€™s weird that until her influencer career began, she never made any other friends along the way. Anna was the only friend she had that she didnā€™t know since childhood. Lily openly talked about these things. So it was weird that she wrote a book about friendship :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Also that luxurylibra friend is clearly trying to be a beauty influencer - yet again, absolutely no support from Lily! How on earth she justifies it I donā€™t know

Reactions: 9
IMG_4952.jpeg

In this tiktok she explained in detail the Ā£6 samples and mentioned again how expensive Le Labo perfumes are (well because she has to pay for them duhh) seriously. She is so used to being gifted etc that she doesnt want to pay for a perfume she likes. But she has no issue flogging and shilling expensive stuff she wants her followers to buy thru her aff links.

how lame? She tags Le Labo too, obvs begging shamelessly. No matter what perfume she wears she will still stink cos her hair and her clothes are so u washed.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus she's really knocking the pan out of that crappy looking silver 'ribbony' thing and there's two weeks to go until Christmas.

Minimum effort, maximum cringe. And please Lly, stop bleeping dancing for the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The shameless begging and wanting free food at Dishoom is so gross.

Her ā€˜jobā€™ is humiliating.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2625054
In this tiktok she explained in detail the Ā£6 samples and mentioned again how expensive Le Labo perfumes are (well because she has to pay for them duhh) seriously. She is so used to being gifted etc that she doesnt want to pay for a perfume she likes. But she has no issue flogging and shilling expensive stuff she wants her followers to buy thru her aff links.

how lame? She tags Le Labo too, obvs begging shamelessly. No matter what perfume she wears she will still stink cos her hair and her clothes are so u washed.
She such an idiot, if she knew anything about perfume, she'd know that le labo aren't premium they class themselves as niche

Reactions: 12
"jazz up" your Christmas presents with BLACK ribbon??
I almost pressed like on that ugly wrapping job out of pure appreciation that she was neither moaning, nor begging, nor acting like she's exceptional for breathing London air, nor talking ignorantly about mental health, nor walking backwards like a dork through Selfridges like it just opened yesterday etc. If this is a strategy, like some kind of war of attrition, it's working. She has bleeping worn me down to the point where when I see her "doing her job" in a way that is borderline inoffensive even if it's bleeping dumb, I'm like "good on you, witch". She has made the bar so low for herself. So clever!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2625054

Look here, Ghoulily Wobbles paid 6Ā£, she might as well make some return on investment, okayyyy? šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤”
---
She such an idiot, if she knew anything about perfume, she'd know that le labo aren't premium they class themselves as niche
You know Ghoulily McStinge will brand luxury anything that's not gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dare I say she actually looks happy here?!
Wouldn't she look happy (or less miserable) when all the party is about herself (me me me me), with gifts given to her she didn't have to create content for or sign a contract for? Sure it doesn't pay the bills but free gifts yaaay!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"jazz up" your Christmas presents with BLACK ribbon??
She must have copied the idea somewhere again, whats new. And also too stingy to buy green ribbons for the tree.

why is she milking so much lame festive content out of her bday backdrop and in that awful bunchy silver trousers outfit? I dont associate her with being cheerful nor festive at all. She is clueless and moans about everything. The drinks, gift wrappingā€¦ i have a feeling there will be a couple more festive reels to come.

• Haha
She must have copied the idea somewhere again, whats new. And also too stingy to buy green ribbons for the tree.

why is she milking so much lame festive content out of her bday backdrop and in that awful bunchy silver trousers outfit? I dont associate her with being cheerful nor festive at all. She is clueless and moans about everything. The drinks, gift wrappingā€¦ i have a feeling there will be a couple more festive reels to come.
She probably repurposed her Jo Malone ribbons like Fadeleine Olivia told her to, or something. You know, all the free stuff that looks expensive and that can be reused. Classic Lily McStinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.