Lily Pebbles #46 Rich is her live-in au pair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's desperately insecure about having to meet other parents every morning at school gates. Hence she feels the need to have a perfectly appropriate outfit, tea flask, etc. She has nothing in common with other mum, who are rushing off to work for a real busy day ahead, whilst our Lily trotts back home to film a reel about her cardigans 😄 Sounds comical doesn't it
The word "trot" will never not be comical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she's desperately insecure about having to meet other parents every morning at school gates. Hence she feels the need to have a perfectly appropriate outfit, tea flask, etc. She has nothing in common with other mum, who are rushing off to work for a real busy day ahead, whilst our Lily trotts back home to film a reel about her cardigans 😄 Sounds comical doesn't it
I'm creased thinking about it, like when I chat to the other parents etc at the school gates we talk about our days which are either real work or days looking after younger children, just imagining Lily there like "oh you guys I'm so busy today" *takes sip of tea* "I've got to film a reel about my cardigans and then I've got boxes and boxes of free high end beauty items to open which is so hard on my hands, and then I'll have to film a first impressions which is where I have to screw up my face into a grotesque grimace and smear the product on and call it genius, and then I have to take a photo of my lunch" *sip of tea* "thank god I have my kindly gifted travel cup, don't know how I'll fit it all in before my sister picks up the kids and looks after them for me later!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Totally agree about the school run travel mug being unnecessary. And about the beige cardigans not being the most flattering or exciting content (where is the new love of injecting of colour in her outfits?! 😂)

I screenshotted this the other day as it reminded me of how she looks back so fondly on this time in her life of her being an influencer. Where she is childless and let’s not forget the all-important (to her) factor: thinner. And where she got more adoration for doing the bare-minimum work in influencing:

View attachment 2546541

She really resents having to put in effort with work, doesn’t she. What a role model for her children 😬
I really like this outfit. It’s such a classic! Nothing about this is specific to 2017 - so why can’t she dress like this now.

Reactions: 10
AAD003BF-6FAB-4C28-BE31-41F5C1BC8DAA.jpeg

well, if you shopped at different places than the Beige Brigade’s favourite Arket, then you might find things just like that in your size.

Also, let’s hope she’ll never have to help her kids with punctuation at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's good to know that the pencil shaving lamp is doing well though.
---
I really like this outfit. It’s such a classic! Nothing about this is specific to 2017 - so why can’t she dress like this now.
Because she a mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
does she even know what era means? because social media haven't changed that much since 2017, sure you have new platforms such tiktok, but you can still post and be very successful on instagram, it's not like she's looking back to the good old days of written blogs... it's more like she misses the younger version of herself (which, sadly, for her boils down to skinnier and cooler as well as child free)

Reactions: 9
does she even know what era means? because social media haven't changed that much since 2017, sure you have new platforms such tiktok, but you can still post and be very successful on instagram, it's not like she's looking back to the good old days of written blogs... it's more like she misses the younger version of herself (which, sadly, for her boils down to skinnier and cooler as well as child free)
I think she’s also referring to when people were a bit nicer didn’t comment badly on her half arsed work and she was getting more money brand deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants to look like a COOL LONDON MOM on the SCHOOL RUN…outfit planning, cool mug in her hand…. Zzzz lame
---
Her top quality content / what she calls work/ the cool edgy BTS bits of her work

🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Lmao that bleeping box for the Aircon unit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks back fondly because it was effortless. Not that it takes much effort now, but now she has children and has to plan things, sock horror, and... Be "creative" at set times to fit it in school time.... Poor Lily!!

Reactions: 8
Friends, this thread was getting outta control so I took the liberty of making a new one. Come along now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.