Lily Pebbles #46 Rich is her live-in au pair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she now needs every item to be perfect for the school run? 💀 give me a bleeping break, she's like a teenage girl trying to fit with the cool girls
Is cosplaying being a busy mum a thing? No need to answer this rhetorical question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep, and I imagine she’s trying to make friends with women who work in central London. Actual girl bosses. They don’t want to know Lily 😆
lily won't ever fit in because she tries to come off as a non-influencer amongst influencer, a hard working mum amongst other parents and a dedicated stay at home parent amongst working parents... which only makes her look like an inauthentic pick me in her late 30s

Reactions: 21
Who on earth needs 4 identical button up beige cardigans!!!

These all serve the exact same look - FRUMPY 80 year old!
And people dare to reply with 'Really loving your content lately, Lily'. What content? Same style of jumpers and cardis over and over and over again?
And I hate that she calls it 'rewearing' as if it's groundbreaking to wear your old jumpers again this year.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think Lily just does what she thinks everyone else thinks you should do in life.

I worked with someone once who got married and had a kid because it was what everyone else expected she would do. She promptly had an affair and split from her husband.
i often wonder just how many people have kids because they are expected and not because they want to.. just going off the amount of people I see who in school holidays etc just resort to dragging their kids around the shops with them rather than doing anything else with them ..

• Sad
Reactions: 14
i often wonder just how many people have kids because they are expected and not because they want to.. just going off the amount of people I see who in school holidays etc just resort to dragging their kids around the shops with them rather than doing anything else with them ..
For Lily it's quite clearly a tick box thing.
Get boyfriend, marry boyfriend, buy house, have children. Sorted. Not sure what is left now since she's 'done'.

Reactions: 19
Can she get any dumber? Sounds like she must have help on the school run & has never had to hold all the hands, bags, water bottles, lunchboxes, coats, hats, gloves etc that little kids drop, can't carry and inevitably pass to the parent. Anyone can go half an hour without a hot drink. Absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish I could see what she's like out on the school run. Does she talk to anyone? Somehow I doubt it. I think she just stands there on her own, maybe smiling awkwardly to others, but not having any conversation with anyone. Else she could just walk up to someone and say 'Hey, cool travelmug, where did you get it? Do you have a discount link for it...?'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For Lily it's quite clearly a tick box thing.
Get boyfriend, marry boyfriend, buy house, have children. Sorted. Not sure what is left now since she's 'done'.
Next will be bigger house because they’ve ‘outgrown’ their 4 bedroom home in London.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Hmmm.... Which shapeless burlap sack shall I wear today?
The one with the big collar wouldn't actually look that bad if she wore with (I know shock horror) high-waisted skinny jeans, or a straight leg jeans in a darker colour (black, indigo etc).

Reactions: 4
Who on earth needs 4 identical button up beige cardigans!!!

These all serve the exact same look - FRUMPY 80 year old!
all i could focus on is her dead hair, it literally just hangs there, no natural movement or volume....
20231102_135458.png

at the second glance, she needs to stop putting sorry layering a baggy heavy cotton t-shirt under her cardigans, it makes her look ultra shabby and, speaking from my experience, it can't be comfortable either with all the fabric bunching around

Reactions: 8
Her story this morning. Why does she need a flask of tea on the school run? She can’t wait to get home and have one? It’s not like she’s rushing off for a commute.

She wants to look like a COOL LONDON MOM on the SCHOOL RUN…outfit planning, cool mug in her hand…. Zzzz lame
---
Her top quality content / what she calls work/ the cool edgy BTS bits of her work

🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And people dare to reply with 'Really loving your content lately, Lily'. What content? Same style of jumpers and cardis over and over and over again?
And I hate that she calls it 'rewearing' as if it's groundbreaking to wear your old jumpers again this year.
Whilst the rest of us plebs, get rid of a couple of jumpers that are looking tired and buy a couple new ones to freshen up their wardrobe but are mostly wearing the same classics from last winter 🙄

Totally agree about the school run travel mug being unnecessary. And about the beige cardigans not being the most flattering or exciting content (where is the new love of injecting of colour in her outfits?! 😂)

I screenshotted this the other day as it reminded me of how she looks back so fondly on this time in her life of her being an influencer. Where she is childless and let’s not forget the all-important (to her) factor: thinner. And where she got more adoration for doing the bare-minimum work in influencing:

IMG_5879.png

She really resents having to put in effort with work, doesn’t she. What a role model for her children 😬

I think she's desperately insecure about having to meet other parents every morning at school gates. Hence she feels the need to have a perfectly appropriate outfit, tea flask, etc. She has nothing in common with other mum, who are rushing off to work for a real busy day ahead, whilst our Lily trotts back home to film a reel about her cardigans 😄 Sounds comical doesn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.