Lily Pebbles #46 Rich is her live-in au pair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she use to wear skinny jeans before kids? Those are quite tight, right?! Or does tightness now feel different because it reminds her that she gained weight?

Reactions: 11
Alexandra Stedman is one of Lily’s ‘inspirations’ and she’s just put out a video of Uniqlo pieces she’s bought, how long til Lily has bought everything Alex did..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she use to wear skinny jeans before kids? Those are quite tight, right?! Or does tightness now feel different because it reminds her that she gained weight?
I’m guessing she didn’t mind the tightness when she perceived her legs as being thin. Now she is a size bigger the tightness against her legs she doesn’t like as it’s highlighting what she perseives as larger legs

Reactions: 13
Her story this morning. Why does she need a flask of tea on the school run? She can’t wait to get home and have one? It’s not like she’s rushing off for a commute.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
FFS Lily is on the beg for a flask/mug for the school run ... hint hint Stanley Mug incoming ...
Seriously if the internet is your job - do you own research and find a mug instead of Asking begging for recommendations

Reactions: 21
The suspense as I waited to hear what banal item she was now rebranding as a school run essential

Screenshot_20231102_082122_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her story this morning. Why does she need a flask of tea on the school run? She can’t wait to get home and have one? It’s not like she’s rushing off for a commute.
Came right here to say this!!!! WTF!!! Why is she over thinking the ten minute walk to school? Honestly she needs to get a proper job! I’m saying this as someone who has done the school run already this morning (didn’t go home and change for my day of work either) and actually in the kitchen at work making a coffee. She is exhausting???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Came right here to say this!!!! WTF!!! Why is she over thinking the ten minute walk to school? Honestly she needs to get a proper job! I’m saying this as someone who has done the school run already this morning (didn’t go home and change for my day of work either) and actually in the kitchen at work making a coffee. She is exhausting???
Oh god so much this.
I've got both kids ready on my own as my husband is working away, dropped the 4 year old at school, the 1 year old at childcare and am in the office for half 8... There is no time to duck around making an Instagram friendly flask of tea!

Also, just Google it Lily. I bought my friend a travel cup as part of a pre-baby hamper and I just used my amazing powers of googling and reading reviews to choose one. Vile little beggar.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she trolling?

What’s with the ‘school run’ becoming her entire personality? I currently do the ‘nursery run’, what’s the difference?

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Has she seen other school mums (that then head straight to work) doing this? I truly wonder if she's unsure of herself that she immediately has to get one to fit in, and then yes, of course as you say she then has to cast out her net rather than buying something she knows is useless anyway *shrugs*

Reactions: 22
A travel mug for the school run??? She must see actual busy London mums rushing about with them and now feels influenced.... Poor Lily, aways ObSEssed with what others have or do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No seriously, this time when I saw the words “the ultimate school run…” I thought for SURE she’s taking the piss. She even gets to go back home right after, unlike most people, WHY is she making such a big deal out of this?
> Is it because that’s the only thing that she does out “in the real world” so she’s obsessing over every single detail? Especially over her appearance (outfit) / things to have on display (some travel mug?) to impress other parents at the drop off? Is that some sort of OCD she developed from being an influencer/locked inside all day?
> Is it to be relatable to her viewers? (Again because that’s the only “thing” she does in her day). Because she thinks other people / her demographic will be interested in that and click her best travel mugs affiliate links? She had some revelation that school drop off is so relatable and should be her content pillar?
> just WHY?

PS: HOW do these people earn so much money, with such low levels of value added to society?? (Cf Anna’s thread with this year’s income…). I’m speechless

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m on the playground every morning, ushering parents and their children into school. None of them are holding a coffee. They’re more concerned about their children getting to their classroom. Most parents are helping their children with bags etc anyway. She’s unreal!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A few years ago, I reckon Lily would’ve been seen as one of the cool mums on the playground. However, now the opinion of influencers has gone to ruin and they’re just trash, I imagine she probably feels very out of place and is back to the school mentality of trying to fit in. Hence the need for the coolest coffee cup, coolest outfit, etc etc. highschool games.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And the other mums who are holding travel mugs are most likely on route to work not going back home to film hauls in their loft conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
so she now needs every item to be perfect for the school run? 💀 give me a bleeping break, she's like a teenage girl trying to fit with the cool girls

Reactions: 17
so she now needs every item to be perfect for the school run? 💀 give me a bleeping break, she's like a teenage girl trying to fit with the cool girls
Yep, and I imagine she’s trying to make friends with women who work in central London. Actual girl bosses. They don’t want to know Lily 😆

Reactions: 14
I’m on the playground every morning, ushering parents and their children into school. None of them are holding a coffee. They’re more concerned about their children getting to their classroom. Most parents are helping their children with bags etc anyway. She’s unreal!
This is what I was thinking too, don't you need both hands free to help your kids? Push the buggy, hold hands, help with bags etc?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.