Lily Pebbles #45 No brains, just teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes all the way to the US and doesn't go to Trader Joe's?! If she was in Detroit or in any one of the suburbs, I guarantee there was a TJ's near by.

Reactions: 8
Goes all the way to the US and doesn't go to Trader Joe's?! If she was in Detroit or in any one of the suburbs, I guarantee there was a TJ's near by.
She did go to trader joes. She has a haul photo on her Instagram with stuff from there.

Reactions: 2
She did go to trader joes. She has a haul photo on her Instagram with stuff from there.
Ohhh haha she did...to this I say, "and THIS is what she decided to buy?!?"

I sure hope she bought more than and didn't show it because she ate it all, but this is...depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why? To most people outside the US this is unusual food. And I’d rather see an influencer buy some snacks they’ll actually enjoy than another dress they’ll only wear once.

Reactions: 12
Lily's being so hypocritical and defensive. Her entire "job" is literally showing people what she eats and wears. I guess it isn't vain and dumb when Lily does it, because she's special and not-like-other-influencers. :rolleyes:

Also, I'm not defending Anna and her beige-ass channel at all, but at least she posts. Only Lily would simultaneously say she "hasn't done much" and then sh*t on people who do things.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why? To most people outside the US this is unusual food. And I’d rather see an influencer buy some snacks they’ll actually enjoy than another dress they’ll only wear once.
No no, my comment was strictly about what she chose to buy from Trader Joe's! I'm actually surprised she didn't ask her US followers what to buy. Now that would've made sense to ask the masses about 🤣 She def doesn't need to go clothes shopping in the US. Aside from saving money, it's all the same stores. Except Target, but Lily wouldn't buy clothes from Target!!!
---
She made her PT work on Bank Holiday? Wow.
I hope it was the PT who offered because she needs the money or whatever because this was my exact thought too.

Reactions: 9
Those photo albums with the labels are so ugly and up close it just all looks so badly done.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.