Lily Pebbles #45 No brains, just teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and welcome to the newest thread for Lily, our creative creator!

Title credits go to @friedeggontoast for the original phrase and post (here) and @call.me.coco for the most liked title suggestion (here) <3

If anyone remembers enough to write a bit of a recap, go for it please :) But let's all remember the truly sensational reveal that Lily, OUR ole Pebbles, created The Industry of professional YouTubers. Inspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was wondering if Lily came up with the idea on her own to bring the coffee machine with her to Grey's bday party. Confirmed in today's video that, in fact, she did not 😂 Jojo did of course.

She's REALLY trying hard to get the new Dyson hair tool free. Also, can someone with curly hair translate what she meant when she said her hair is curly and textured but thin but there's a lot of it.

We got a "nothing-y" today!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm only a lurker of Lily's threads but the title is absolutely sending me 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was wondering if Lily came up with the idea on her own to bring the coffee machine with her to Grey's bday party. Confirmed in today's video that, in fact, she did not 😂 Jojo did of course.

She's REALLY trying hard to get the new Dyson hair tool free. Also, can someone with curly hair translate what she meant when she said her hair is curly and textured but thin but there's a lot of it.

We got a "nothing-y" today!
To translate the Lilyism as I have similar hair minus the damage, the individual hair strands are thin but she has a thick head of hair in the respect it’s heavy in weight and doesn’t look sparse which is what thin hair structure looks like.

I hope that’s more helpful than Lilys 1st class explanation ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
By the way, she showered in the loft... she fully moved up there by herself didn't she? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be honest, that’s what they seemed to be when they lived in her parents‘ house together, and that was ten years ago :D
They are together because they've been together for so long.
Same thing with the kids, they have the kids because they have been together for so long and that's what you do after you get married.
I don't know if she ever pauses long enough to think about her life and wonder whether or not this is where she wants to be.

Reactions: 22
She did not post anything this weekend. Her latest vlog was discussed in the previous thread.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.