Lily Pebbles #45 No brains, just teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that’s Lily’s M&S ad guys, she just liked the post 😂 Although she would love to do an ad like that, ketchup pasta anyone?

I don’t get why she makes such a big deal about time off social media when she clearly still looks at it.

Reactions: 11
I am sure she has been busy as she did not have the excuse of 'work' to hide herself away in the loft.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How odd. I had thought that the whole point of taking time off was so that her brain could process all the stuff along the lines of “OMG, I have a child in school, what do I wear for the school run!…” Yet, now we’ll get to hear it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
pic 1 and 3 of that slideshow are interesting choices… 😂

sorry scrap that I’ve just noticed the brown bag outfit on pic 2. 1/2/3 are all interesting choices.

Reactions: 4
I was watching that new Netflix show Who is Erin? And the main character kept reminding me of Lily facially. Anyone else think the same? However, this lady is very well dressed and stylish. Lily could look like this instead of a beige clown.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.