Lily Pebbles #45 No brains, just teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement will be ruined from being away for so long. She hasnā€™t got the logical drive to pull it back without a boatload of panicking. This will be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her engagement will be ruined from being away for so long. She hasnā€™t got the logical drive to pull it back without a boatload of panicking. This will be hilarious.
Yeah, a simple ā€žIā€˜m back!ā€œ isnā€™t exciting to anyone, especially coming from someone whoā€™s struggling as it is.

Reactions: 8
[

I bet itā€™s killing her not posting every second of her busy London mum life šŸ˜‚
she's definitely making content about enjoying her life sans social media and how she wasn't thinking about her work at alll

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we think sheā€™ll come back with some news? Theyā€™re moving or something maybe? She was talking a lot about ā€˜sorting through cupboardsā€™ before she went.

Reactions: 11
Do we think sheā€™ll come back with some news? Theyā€™re moving or something maybe? She was talking a lot about ā€˜sorting through cupboardsā€™ before she went.
As long as it's not another baby.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is just giving herself something extra to moan about when she gets back - her rubbish engagement and how life is so difficult being a 'content creator' these days... que the worlds tiniest violin...

Reactions: 11
As long as it's not another baby.
Oh please, no. She'll need all her limited brainpower to deal with 'her' going to school. Who knew there was so much prep work involved even before the start of term? Poor Lilybells will be so confused, because nobody told her.....

Reactions: 7
She will just do a recap of her time off, rave about being to be ā€˜presentā€™ and then how she is back and ready with lots of creative/ clever/ actually. Copy cat content ideas!! Typical poobs

Reactions: 14
She has asked her viewers on YouTube to tell her what they want to see. Or in other words, do all the thinking for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has asked her viewers on YouTube to tell her what they want to see. Or in other words, do all the thinking for her.
i hate when people constantly ask their followers what they want to see like lily šŸ’€ it shows they never take any suggestion to heart and have no ideas of their own

Reactions: 15
Yeah, first post back will definitely be her asking her followers what content they want to see. I hope everyone writes ā€žyou and Anna back togetherā€œ, just to mess with her ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, first post back will definitely be her asking her followers what content they want to see. I hope everyone writes ā€žyou and Anna back togetherā€œ, just to mess with her ;)
i will make a burner account just for that šŸ¤—

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i hate when people constantly ask their followers what they want to see like lily šŸ’€ it shows they never take any suggestion to heart and have no ideas of their own
It's a 'clever and soooooo genius' way of getting her engagement up. For someone who claims to be 'a creative' she is pathetic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.